Reviews for Divergent Destinies 5 Revelations: Aftermath
peppymint chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Keep up the good work.

The llok on everyones faces will be great if they ever realize who Xander truely is.
RTds9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Loved it and want more!
Rachelle Ryan chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Mario sounds like a joke. I feel pretty ignorant but I have to ask, who is he? Oh, and I'd like to see more of a background story on the dude, you know another 'how Xander saved the day'.
It strikes me as odd that you have all these touching Xander/Faith moments yet when she's in prison Xander acts all remorseful for not acting like her friend and she feels all guilty for the way she treated him. The whole fuzzy memory thing you had in Coming Home would explain Faith, if that was what you were going for, but what about the Xandman?
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
That was a nice friendly fic. It's good to see a little farther into Xander's psyche and cool to see him extending friendship towards Faith. I'd be interested in reading more.
fantasee chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
like it was said before(sp?), great job, the characters came out continue(sp?)
Bolo chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
You do one the best Xander/Faiths out there. You've got both characters down. looking forward to more
DAVIDE chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
REALLY GOOD. THANK YOU
VegaKatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I love your stories! I'd say when reading BtVS fanfic Xander is my favourite subject.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
YES! I always thought that Faith and Xander belonged together. Now, get cracking get more chapters of this story out, and send Anya back to Limbo!
rma chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Please tell me you intend to continue this story because this is a great begining. I loved the interaction between Faith and Xander and really wish someone had talked to Faith after the dreaded Post incident. I'm still amazed that Giles didn't at least talk to Faith after Post's betrayal. That was IMHO the start of the rift between Faith and the Scoobs and Buffy. Great Fic and can't wait to see more badass Xander.