Reviews for Breath Of Etheria
sigbru chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
A VERY good fanfiction

shame that it died(apparentaly)

at least after 3 years dont think there is a chance for you to update?
Gato chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
WHY DIDNT YOU EVER FINISH CODENAME ASHURA? You really should, it's a good story...
moonshine chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Are you ever going to finsh Ashura? Please, please please fininsh it! But this story is also cool! :)
xenogod chapter 5 . 10/5/2004
I think you've done well in setting up the plot. Whoever thinks the lack of action is this stories weakness is an idiot. Not many truly good stories are nothing more than hack and slash stories. What defines a good story is it's characters and you've done a superb job in developing them. Though I would prefer that you update the story a more quickly. Thanks I've really enjoyed the story so far.
cutters crew chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
you're probably not going to like this, but 11 of us in our class were wondering if you could PLEASE finish codename: ashura. Yeh, stupid to say that in a review for another series, but it is so good and we need more. We have been waiting a while.
Crow Magnum chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
This certainly was a long time in the making. It was pretty good, the use of psuedo-old english spelling and words was a nice touch. The sword dragas-bane could have been contracted using some pronouns every so often. Other than that it was good stuff.
reader alpha chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
*LONG YAWN* Too slow... too long... too damn boring.

Listen, seriously, it dosen't matter how you write or how grammer or punctuation is, or how much you put in it, NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO ADMIRE IT! I mean COME ON, sure, you focus upon alot of it, get a beta reader, all for the sake of some damn idea that it is perfection... literally, im surprised you haven't gone and shot yourself, litrally.

Perfection is merely a damn dream, and perhaps has truely currupted your mind.
Bill chapter 6 . 8/19/2004
Ah the old arranged Marriage problem. Love the fic.
zornoid13 chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
Great chapter to a great story

Its really getting interesting now

Hope u update it soon
East89 chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
well got to admit it you are a skilled writer unlike ..me hmm. Keep up the good work young lad and maybe aye you will get more reviews from me.. just joking of course i will review alot since this seems to be a very good fic.. ah the time is so late so i have to go cya
zornoid13 chapter 5 . 3/18/2004
Good story man
Hope u update soon
I look forward to it
Artificer Urza chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
In this early stage of the story, character development is more important than action, so don't worry about it. But i wonder if this Xian Xu'in will become a permanent part of Ryu's group roster... and this is just a personal comment but I simply don't like Aeon Ensor, probably due to his arrogance and attitude. anyways the next chapter of Requiem of Souls is up if you'd care to read and review it.
Angelkitty1 chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
Hehe I'm so happy to see my name mentioned in such a great fic! Buddies forever! lol I really loved Xian Xu¡in in this and...I know you do too! Now, I can't wait until the actual storyline goes through and we get to see Blueflame all grown up! I know he's going to be awesome, and I really can't wait until he meets up with Nina again, b/c I mean...you know he will. There was all that love. Hehehe...love is grand...
Haytham chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
This is probably my favorite fic on this site. It's a masterpiece, a piece of art. I don't even know where to begin about what I like about it. You are a very superior writer to me, and because of this I will try to improve my own writing by reading yours.
Crow Magnum chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
As per your suggestion I checked this out. A big thumbs up from me. I liked the characters, dialogue, and the general progression of the story. You apologized for it being slow but that's how these things start off, you can't have non stop action all the time though my story seems to be going along that path. This is a literary work and not a game so a slow can be a good thing since it gives time to become attached to the characters.
As to your comment about your side story to this one being similar to mine, I don't think you have to worry about it. My story isn't all going to be like the prologue.