Reviews for A Farmer's Twin Helpers
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
This is FUNNY!

Next can we have Mr. Smith stuck here?
Titan09 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
OMG! Please, please, pleeaasse update! This is SO funny! I feel sorry for when the farmer decides to have a glass of milk. *shudder* What're they gonna do for the corn? o.O

Poor Twins. Wan and Drew. _ Hilarious.

Also-I have a Twinfic up! Yay! And I've just updated! Double yay! (aah! Too many exclamation points!...erm...period.);)

Keep writing-you're really excellent at it! (I have you on my Fave Authors list!

-Titan o(u)o
M. Iris Alicea chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
That's funny, Twin One! Are you going to go any further with this one? You have a natural flair for humor. And did you get the "chitlins and possum belly from the "Beverly Hill-Billies"?
The Ghost Twins chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
We like the story alot.

You are very good.

Please write more soon.

Yes please.

We want to see how our fictional selves ride.

Very much so. D C
Lizard Pie chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
. cute!
Mythical Assassin chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
LOL! That farmer really reminds me of some one that I know... Creepy! Oh well. Hey, are you going to right another chapter? I hope so, it has been a wile sents you last updated...
Krahkaw chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
ROTFL! lol, very funny and good! Hilarious as to their reaction, I like the part about the train... *giggles madly*
Xelet
Kit19 chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Mwehehehe !

Great chapter , i bet that farmer tries to drink the milk .

They have to go home son , poor guys _

Horsies !

Yay !

Mweheehehe !

Write more , your great at it :D

P.s, I have a major fear of Cows .
SugarIcing chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
POOR TWINS! and of course, the good idea is always...make soap! since they're program/human assassins, they don't need as much food as we do, right? so why don't they walk somewhere and get payphone, or go to a store or something? i dunno...i just think they're doing it the hard way.

great story anyways what i think!

icing :P
Matrix-Twin1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
lol, vacuuming the milk... this is so great! Poor, poor Twins...
Matrix-Twin1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hee hee, Drew and Wan... Can't wait to read more, looks like a great story... but don't neglect the others!
Stormhawk chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
This is really good, please update soon. You've got the twins perfect, can't wait to see what you do with them next
Xianthe chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
LOL!

I love this fic. I feel sorry for the twins...

Continue soon?