Reviews for Home Is
Larisya chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Being Protestant does not make one unreligious.
Liana-Elfgirl chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
This story is so wonderfull will you ever finish it. I can"t wait to see what happens next.
Power Of Funk chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
It seem unlikely, but if you ever do carry on with this PLEASE NO MORE FARAMIR FANCYING ARWEN! IT'S SO CREEPY! XD

having said that...

please update again! It's great! The Power Of FUNK compels you!
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 17 . 11/29/2009
i loev how you said you were ready to write the ending ... five years ago?

you think you could ... y'know, update please ? :D

would be very appreciated :)

and at such a cliffhanger, too! gee ... please update!
dark88poet chapter 17 . 8/23/2007
Great story, to bad you don't update.
mokona chapter 17 . 8/11/2007
... waiting... OMFingG This is Great! UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE! I know you haven't updated for a long while but damn! I just found this and it's so GOOD! Come on, what happens, does Faramir start to really heal, what conflicts come up next, damn so friggen' curious! I Love this story so please Update! It's so pretty! I'll give you a great big Faramir shaped cookie!
Tai-sensei chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
When are you going to update again. this story is awesome. the Story line is highly original and I greatly enjoyed reading it. I wonder though is Faramir ever going to get better. Is he ever going to realize they aren't there to hurt him. But then again I guess he hasn't been there very long so there has to be hope for him. thanks so much for posting can't wait to see more. Best wishes and good waves.
Queen Caira chapter 16 . 12/16/2006
You said that you would update, well I'm still waiting.
Ulaire chapter 17 . 9/16/2006
Help me! I'm Dying...I'm Dying...I'M DYING OF ANTICIPATION.. i cannot wait no more please oh please continue I have waited for many days It felt like a thousand years to me please. I do so love your work...please I would read it even if ur grammar is wrong as long as i could read the next chapter so please i beg if you...*Bows profusely...pleasse!
TNO chapter 17 . 8/20/2006
Update! PLEASE!
catspaw chapter 17 . 5/16/2006
ARGH! Goes into cardiac arrest. That was one very evil cliffhanger (very nice if cruel) and it's been awhile since you updated! please PLEASE write more soon!
Queen Caira chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
Please update soon.
phylitr chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
To be quite honest, I thought that it was an extreme AU of extreme circumstances and Faramir was studying Christianity. Recommendation for poetry: A. E. Housman, A Shropshire Lad. The poem is untitled, and I think that its number 30 in the book. The first line is "on the idle eve of summer."
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
Wow. Purely an amazing story! I love Arwen's roll in it. You usually don't see her playing a more important role in fanfics. PLEASE for the good of all man kind and my sanity update SOON! Heehee! Keep up the awesome work. -Numen
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Well, I guess out of all the prayer's you could have chosen this one fits well. -pokes self- I'm Catholic I have lots of prayers and stuff memorized. But I'm curious... if you aren't religious then where did you find this prayer? I don't think Jews or Protestants use it. Do they?

Anyways good job with the story so far! Email me if you want to answer, or not. -Numen