Reviews for SURVIVING THE VIRUS
caesara chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
please go on! i love shal and adam together they're great, but there aren't many fics about them.

keep going even if it doesn't have a plot and it's just wonderful fluff!
cflynn214 chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
You can't end the story there.. please continue
Andrew chapter 4 . 3/30/2005
Make Another Chapter i wanna see what happenes next
weedwalker chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
It is a vey goog story. I am a real Adam and Shalimar fan. Please, if you are going to, put up another chapter. I wold like to know what happens.
Feisty Feline Feral chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
ARG CONTINUE WRITING THE STORY!please? i really like and the sucpense is killing me i've been wanting and waiting and waiting ect...please write . .more..
Feisty Feline Feral chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
VERY GOOD LOVE IT PZL CONTINUE. U HAVE LOTS OF WRITING TALENT
SelenityCosmos chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
i'm a total adam/shal fan i was thrilled to see this, please write more!
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
this story was great! you should so like...an alternate season 2 type this that takes places after this fic! Keep up the great work!
shalgal chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
You need to continue this! At least untill they tell the rest of the team. But before they can tell the rest of the team they need to develop their relationship a little more. You have made such a great story. Please, please, please (I'm begging you)continue this story.
shalgal chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
I love this story. This chapter was awsome.
leech chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
I like it! There aren't too many Adam and Shalimar stories. They're a good pair. thanks for writing!
shalgal chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
This is such a cute story. I hope you update it again soon! :) :)
shalgal chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Very interesting story. I love the direction you are heading with it. Please let Adam and Shal hook up! Also, please update soon! :) :)
carrot6 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Pls continue!I would like to read more!