Reviews for The Soul of a Poet
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
OH SO SAD! Marvelous, but heartbreaking.
Thessili chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Don't worry about your older fics - I just read this one as my first (busy day typically) and that ending line *sniffle*. Lovely.
kaitite chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
*sniffels*...beautiful...I'm gonna go cry in a corner now...wha!
Skull of the Raven chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
If not on a computer, I would cheer for this. This was definetly a winning story. Being a guy with platinum hair and a duster myself, I was a bit saddened that Spike sacrificed himself. However, he did do it out of the most noble of causes. Bravo. Bravo indeed.
Eurothrashed chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I loved this! I was wondering if i could post this on my site? My site's URL is in my bio.
Culf chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
She killed him? It was Dawn's fault. She didn't even care to listen! Bad Buffy. Spike didn't know what was happening! Hpw could he do it with thte chip?
LadyLupin chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
This fic made me cry! It was so beautifully written.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
No, it makes sense that Spanky would bite her and not be able to stop. Hell, the First made him its good little puppet and he didn't have the self-control to pull back except when Buffy's life was at stake.
FirstAidKid chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Oh my God that was so sad. REAALLY GOOD. Write more!
spikealicious chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That was good, in a really disturbing way. Why did Dawn sacrifice herself for Spike, or didn't she know the consequences. It was dark, but very well written!
Rylee Jane chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Dear Lord, just break my heart, why don't you? Geez. Beautifully written, but so dark...It takes guts to write something so heart-wrenching. Good job!
Meg chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I really liked this story. It was sad but also very good. It took me awhile to get why Spike could bite Dawn but then i got it. SO i guess that was just me being slow. lol
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Oh my gosh. This was so incredibly sad. Just the idea of it...

Thanks for sending me he email so I could find this.
Claire Starling chapter 1 . 9/25/2003