Reviews for Grass
deactivated82940 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Chilling and excellent.
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was really interesting. One of the best, Bakura won, stories I have seen! So...Much detail...And wow!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
end of the world scenario. interesting.

brittney
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Frightening... but a vivid picture you painted of how each of them looks now. Like Reapers, or shinigami, or psychopomps or something. Great job.
howdy chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
"Then he killed himself.

He was the smartest."

At first I thought those lines were sarcasm, and I laughed. But then I read the rest and :

Hm. This fic is nearly seven years old. Ah well, good story. Very morbid. I liked it.
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Wow. Original concept. Haunting, intriguing and uncomfortable all at the same time. I'm impressed, sweetheart. Where did you get the inspiration for this?
firedraygon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I really like how Malik ends up as the most human of the three at the end. The way each deal with the darkness plague is so interesting to see. I love the detachment. Great work.

~firedraygon97
Lady Mazikeen chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
this was crazy! and really good... ja ne! -Lena
Minkira chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
That was a little pointless and confusing... but good.
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That... was utterly terrifying. And so damn IC it scared a lot out of me as well. There was something... tear at my heart at the angst, but what good angst doesn't make you do that?

Coming from Australia, I might not look at the poem at the right way again, if the poem is about Australia or something (from the Austerlitz part). Yami no Bakura was... ingenious. Spreading the darkness as he wanted and since he didn't want to be killed by them...

He killed himself. Simple.

I suppose he got what he wanted, a curse onto the world and the shadows defying all knowledge and existance. Clever devil.

I think this is a brilliantly scary one-shot and somehow... I wonder what will happen to quiet ol' Ryou.
Paladius chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That was... rather lovely. If only the series had ended in such a way... Good description and imagery, with an interesting creep-factor.
Miazuro chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Holy fuck. There are no words to describe that. That was awesome. An actual angst with no happy crap at the end. A plausible ending. It was great. I commend you *thumbs up*
Carry On chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Stories like this make me glad I still cling on to this site.

Amazing is how I can sum this fiction up. It's scary, it's original and the character's didn't seem out of their personalities.

And that's all I can express; but really, this was wonderful.
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Oh, thhat was horribly wondrful. I want to cry, now. Poor Yugi, a limp and lifeless doll. It kind of shocke dme that Malik would do that, but I can understand why. Poor Ryou-kun, who doesn't even care about what happened. Malik became so callous, and Ryou-kun became so emotionless.
Nalanzu chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
AUGH. That is highly highly highly depressing. And yet, so good.