Reviews for Sanity's delusions
deadstrawberries chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wow, I'm so glad to find some Katan x Rociel fics out there! And the fact that all of the Katan x Rociel fics written by you are so top notch is just awesome. I love your style of writing and how you write the pairing.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
That was quite beautiful, first of all. And quite sad, too T.T Not quite what I’d been expecting; that was supposed to be a ‘moment of clarity’, but he seemed like the same old wicked-crazy Rosiel to me. Nevertheless, it was a very well-done wicked-crazy Rosiel I liked the sentence “I can't weigh the truth of my own statements, only those of others.” particularly well.
Tom chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Oh very very nice. Superbly written
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
T_T Once again beautiful. It seems strange to have Rociel say "I love you" but still, he's not sure if he means it which makes it rather IC. Give the impression that even if he didn't love Katan, that he would still say it if only to have Katan say it back to him. The "He must love me" line also gives a lot of depth into their meaning, making the fic deeper than an average love story (of course, can anything with Rociel just be an average love story? XD).
Anastasia.630 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
It's so sad...
Kagedtiger chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh, sad. Sweet, but very sad. ::sniff:: Poor Katan. It's very in-character though.
Reioko chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I loved it! It was so good. You usually see these from Katan's view so it was good to read something different.
Society's Cavity chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Dark... hauntingly dark. But that's how the relationship between these two is, isn't it? Any hint of love or affection is always drowned out by opposing forces around them, mortal sins. This fic really encompasses that, and is beautifully written... wonderful job.
pisces-twins chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Such a great fic! keep writing! -
La Varla-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Awesome premise. The last line was predictable, but still chilling.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
kyaa! this is so heart-wrenching. ah! if i were to hug you now, i might squeeze the life out of you. i love this fic.
momoki chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
aw man that was just way to hard to finish reading. no gay angels please rosiel is not gay he's deranged but not gay and katan well not so sure about him but i just...okay nevermind... your sytle of writing is very unique i like it alot but i didn't like the whole rosiel and katan feeling eachother up kinda thing if that was some other ppl it would have been a real sweet story but ..you already know what i'm going to say so yeah...i think i just barely wrote to you about a different story wait yeah i did i was the one asking you not to make rosiel and katan gay well guess that plea wasn't heard actually nevermind i wrote to you as solaris in your last one and like again don't track me down and kill me i'm telling you cuz i like your writing so i don't know if you take what i say as a compliment or insult which i have to say is niether. i just barely submitted one of my own stories you can go find it and bad mouth it if you want... i'm a newcomer to fanfic and like again i like your style and well i'd like to talk to you your a interestin person as far as i can tell so e-mail me if you don't already hate me! peace!
Lanie M chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
After receiving your reviews for "See" and "Alive" (thankyou so much for those..*bows low*), I felt really guilty for not leaving any reviews to express the high admiration I have for your writing style, and simply silently proceeding to add you to both of my Favourites lists. ;; Excuse my rudeness. I'm just not very good at leaving reviews.

I loved this fic. But then again, I love everything that you write, which is why you're on my Favourite Authors list. *grins* Your style, although simple and unconventional, is so profound and expressive that this fic left me in a mild sort of stupor. This is my favourite fic out of all your AS works. _

I've always wanted to write a Katan/Rosiel fic but their relationship is so difficult to fathom that it feels to me almost impossible to write. Your fics are all fine-tuned and completely mirror the dynamics of their relationship. The addiction and the pain of the master and the slave. You have a way with words which is inspiring.

I hope to read more of your stuff.
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
these two must be your new tragic couple- don't worry everyone has at least one _

excelent work as always. you have a way with words that is very enviable _
Aishiteru chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
T_T.

Sad...*sniffs, wails* I felt so sorry for poor Rossiel-sama in the end...Lovely descriptions, and it felt rather Rossiel-ish. Except it struck me a bit odd he would say "I love you" so easily, but they are in that sort of love here, are they not?

"Moth to flame" describes a Rossiel/Katan relationship rather well.