Reviews for Fair Warning
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Still Well Done, Good tale no heart rinsing just good solid emotion. Thanks, to much drama clogs you my sinus and makes my eyes red. Your writing kicks ass, keep going.

Thanks for a good story,

Peanut Gallery
Boar chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I'm really impressed. This little gem is brilliant, in fact, other than that, adjectives fail me. I'll have to degenerate into "buffy-speak". Love the dialogue, and suddenly Xander/Dawn sounds like buckets of fun. Not that I object to other pairings implicated here, but it sure stuck out.

-Boar Rushes Down the Mountain
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh, and watch out for bunnies.

LOL! That is just so Anya.

'declaring it open Xander season-and I'm gonna bag my limit.'

LOL! Damn, you have some great lines!

Loved the ending.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
As I'm sure you get enough glowing reviews I'll keep this short.
Thanks for making Dawn a real person. Like Xander, Dawn has suffered from unsure writers on the show and the foibles of public opinion. Dawn strikes me as a potentially massive character, a goddess in waiting, and to make her a screaming brat with age identity issues(i.e. the shows initial wish for her to be twelve as opposed to fifteen and her acting twelve) was always a waste. Thanks for a good chapter. And for the record, Buffy missed her chance, Xander needs someone who won't finally see the light after he's finally grown up and moved on past that pain. But alternately I'll follow your pairings with a fair mind and not just slag it out of preference.
DiscordantDragon chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
No! No! No! You so can NOT put Buffy and Xander together! That's just...just ew! Dawn and Xander are kinda cute but Buffy and Xander is just plain WRONG! Other than that GREAT fic!
Dlgood chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I could picture this happening, and I can certainly imagine Dawn wanting to fix Buffy and Xander up as a couple.
flying alien chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
is this the last one? no i like this seirsis you can't just end it