Reviews for Welcome To The World
may-bell-rose chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Now that is how a guy is meant to act when something like that happens! Good boy! ;)

MBRxox
Might Have Ben Hur chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow ok it was confusing because at first I thought it was Draco she was talking to and I was rolling my eyes at how fluffy he was made out to be, but then you said something about him and i got confused then I guess its Blaise Zabini but you could have said that !
MrsDixon101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Exellent, can't wait for more.
alesandro chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Dude, I LOVE all your fics! This one got me obsessed with Switchfoot! That is now my fave song (and reminds me of my fave pairing - BZ/HG).

Keep up the excellent work! I am a huge fan!
granger2malfoy chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
*bows down to an original blaise/hermione shipper*

well, done! I loved it.
DragonofGoodFaith chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hey that was really good. It's everything I have come to expect from you. Really wonderful and unusual. I really had to review because of this line

"Maybe Blaise wasn't as good at hiding secrets as he thought he was."

That was just priceless. The only thing to make it better would be to make it longer.
fire goddess chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Hey, gurl Me again. Yes, yes, I know. You must get awfuly tired of my reviews. But, I feel that as a dutiful O&U shipper, I must review this. And it is simply wonderful like all of them. Though, I think I like the style of this one the best. Maybe.
Oh what do I know. Great as always.
Have we talked of pregnant!Hermione on ship? Meh.
fire goddess
Kaze Kiba chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
WYou know, I don't think I've ever even thought about this ship much. But after reading your stories, I'm beginning to like this ship.
cherry runoff chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
-smirk-

I hope you get bored again, you know. We could do with a sequel thingy.

Gabby
uncertainfate chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
i love love love it. I've read a couple fics to this song and even more to Hermione's predicatment with Draco and this is one of the best. Nice Job!

*br*tney*
trickofthetrade chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Yeah another Hermione/Blaise story! I don't care if that is all you ever write. Another great story!
Jean17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
I dont care if its all you write i love it.
alenhic chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
OK, usually I dont like songfics or short stories, or pregnancy stories but I just loved this one! There's sweetness to it, you know? I think it's very well-written. And cute :). And I'm glad you only write that pairing nowadays, not many do :),and it's one of the best, IMO. Love it!
Aurora Noctifer chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Contrary to what you think about this ficlet, I think it's interesting. It's a situation I often wondered about because in lots of fics people sleep with each other etc. But never something happens. They seem to be very responsible and that's definitly not real life.

And aside the fact that I love the ship (Blaise/Hermione *squeals*) I love the story as well!