Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pride of Gryffindor
Harry is a seeker, that's it. Books clearly state that. Just because James was a chaser doesn't mean Harry has to be a chaser too.
Harry Potter chapter 1 . 1/6
When the Hogwarts express gets stuck in thick snow, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Luna and the Weasleys have to fend for themselves - with Death Eaters on the loose.
SarahOlivier chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
You don't need to be prefect to be head boy and also no Ron would not be better than. Harry for prefect
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
Noooooo UPDATE
scubatrex chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
It's been a long time since you updated this story. Have you abandoned it?
Seb Jacquinot chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
I'd just like to say, I have enjoyed this piece of fan fiction immensly, not only does it have an entirely original and fascinating outlook on Harry Potters character, but it also has incorporated some (much needed in my opinion) character development, most notably with Ginny and Lupin. The only critisicms I can offer are that I've spotted the occasional spelling or grammar mistake, but hey no-ones perfect :). I look forward for your next installment, especially playing on the Harry Ginny relationship (I haven't forgotten about that dress).
Good Luck!
Seb J
me chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Like it all
Susan M. M chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Joy. Another started and abandoned story.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
I am enjoying the story thus far and was pleased to see Hannah again. PLEASE watch the spelling errors, especially were/where and vial/vile.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Please keep an eye on there/their/they're and to/too/two errors.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Some minor misspellings, a few commas missing, but on the whole not bad. I was surprised at the size of the tip Remus gave the cabdriver - incredibly generous. This story is off to a very good beginning.
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Ron is not more popular than Harry, and Harry would be Head boy not Ron
Guest chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
Rip story
Xyz chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I really wished that you used correct punctuation as many of your sentences are very confusing.