Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pride of Gryffindor
scubatrex chapter 23 . 6/5
It's been a long time since you updated this story. Have you abandoned it?
Seb Jacquinot chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
I'd just like to say, I have enjoyed this piece of fan fiction immensly, not only does it have an entirely original and fascinating outlook on Harry Potters character, but it also has incorporated some (much needed in my opinion) character development, most notably with Ginny and Lupin. The only critisicms I can offer are that I've spotted the occasional spelling or grammar mistake, but hey no-ones perfect :). I look forward for your next installment, especially playing on the Harry Ginny relationship (I haven't forgotten about that dress).
Good Luck!
Seb J
me chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Like it all
Susan M. M chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
Joy. Another started and abandoned story.
Susan M. M chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
I am enjoying the story thus far and was pleased to see Hannah again. PLEASE watch the spelling errors, especially were/where and vial/vile.
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Please keep an eye on there/their/they're and to/too/two errors.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Some minor misspellings, a few commas missing, but on the whole not bad. I was surprised at the size of the tip Remus gave the cabdriver - incredibly generous. This story is off to a very good beginning.
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Ron is not more popular than Harry, and Harry would be Head boy not Ron
Guest chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
Rip story
Xyz chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
I really wished that you used correct punctuation as many of your sentences are very confusing.
Someone chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
It's hogsmeade not hogsmead
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
How can Harry admire Dumby when he put him with the Durseys and sealed his parents will? I find Dumby as evil as Voldy in his own narcistic way!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
It's been 9 years so is it safe to assume that you will not be continuing? That kinda sucks cuz the story was awesome and then you just... Stopped.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
James Potter was a seeker not a chaser.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Its Imperious Curse, not Impervirus. Impervirus makes it so you can see through rain and wind. The Imperius Curse is the unforgivable curse.