Reviews for Wheel of Time Chat
Robert Reyne chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
u rock this is even better than the Wheel of time/fortune
Kiryn chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
You should put Mat in the story a lot more. And maybe Tuon. Other than that, it's great and really funny. Just remember: MAT.
xDeathQueenx chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
UPDATE!
EvilDonut chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
haha!, tis story is really funny! much better than the dreary serious stuff that normaly comes up! continue this! plz!
Jess P chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Ok, I just wanted to say your fic is fantastic and I am curious as to the reason that you haven't written any more since the 15th of November 2003.
turn-the-page-and-keep-on-reading chapter 6 . 3/5/2005
DUDE! u got to UPDATE! its bee so long! this stry kix bumm and rockz mu sockz!

add sume more people! how bout an evil ases sedai? or cadsuane! maybe faile!

anyway, update soon please!

paige
Jazz chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Yay! This story rox! Update soon!
turn-the-page-and-keep-on-reading chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
throw in some cadsuane. or elaida. or sume black ajah person. maybe mazrim taim. forsaken peeps r cool.

update soon. or eventually

bye

paige
Aria-wolfstar chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
u kno, u REALLY should update, it been almst a yr!
Morianerulz dude chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
moriane: i'm moriane the rest: hi moriane moriane: i got a problem. the authoress of this review loves me so much she pats my head like a cat! mrd: 'pats moraine's head' moriane: see! help me please mrd: wow this is one long review oh by the way great fic!
spencer4ever chapter 6 . 10/16/2004
k, i so love this story. But where is suian? and all those black ajah aes sedai? and cadsuane? lol add more pple! but if u dont, this story still rox, and is still one of my favs.

spencer

LAN AND NYN 4EVA!
spencer4ever chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
k, this friggin rox, and it amazing, and if u want to add things like cotton candy, do so, and person who had that in ure review, if this was in their time, the wouldnt be in a chat room! helo.n k, thats all i wan say fer now

gota go

I LURVE LAN!

spencer (GIRL spencer)
Cheezy chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Sure it's funny and all, and it DOES have it's moments, but you seriously need to read the books! Moiraine is not horrible as you've displayed her. And seriously, I agree with one of the other reviews, (because I am also completely obsessed with them. WOT FOREVER wot!) and I wish you'd improve the look on Moiraine, for it is clearly stated in one of the books that she is NOT interested in Lan! It was somebody else she never told anybody!I'd wish you'd consider getting rid of the "I hate Moiraine" feature, because she's not that bad, I mean, even Rand put up with her. The nerd stuff is funneh tho .
aria-wolfstar chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
oh my...hey taht was good...but um...its Aria-Wolfstar bein 2 lazy 2 sign on hah! Good chappie
Aria-wolfstar chapter 2 . 7/11/2004