Reviews for What He's Always Needed
savemyunicornclarence chapter 9 . 8/20
This was so cute! The ending killed me. Beautiful. Truly beautiful. Such a bug family. Wish we humans could stay on earth that long to see the fruits of our children. It would be beautiful, but hell to remember all the names, lol. Jokes aside, this was serious but also sweet and a tad angsty. Lovely job.
You. Are. Depressing. But I have to say that your story was beautiful.
I want to see how the babies look!
Allye Oh chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Omg that made me bust out crying in the middle of class !
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
LOVE IT!
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
*trying to keep from crying*why did you stop like that now I'm sad*sniffles*
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
that was a lovely story I shall have to look at some of your other ones:)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I love the whole story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
That last review was actually for learning to love a veela, my phone glitched
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
I like your story so far, it's a pretty good idea. My only complaint is that it destroys the flow of your story when you end a paragraph or phrase with author notes. You should place a star/number by something you feel the need to explain, then place a corresponding star/number at the beginning or end of the chapter. It just really throws me off to come across something like that reading a fiction I'm playing out of my head, kind of like pondering a reference paper momentarily. This is totally meant constructively, because other than that I'm liking so far.
SnowflakePhoenix chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
This made me cry. Thank you for writing so beautifully
graceandpipp chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Oh my that was a great and beatiful ending, it had me in tears :) . I loved this story and the one that came before this one they were great.
Mgriffith490 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
I love this story.
shadowrwriter chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Can you write about them in the afterlife or reincarnation. I loved so much
daddysgirl3181 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013