Reviews for What He's Always Needed
Starr Light1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
i really like your story, good luck in finishing chapter 7
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
very good! i'd say more, but i'm really spent and not feeling well atm and need to get to bed, sorry :\

Take care, Jadey
Artemis1988 chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
holly smokes ur alive? and i thought u up and left me i felt so hurt lol good now just get him to have his babys

plz

i want harry to have his babys
Scarlett Foxie chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
You know... you should have old Moldyshorts kidnap him just to stir things up.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
great writing
Sliver of Melody chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
O COOLIOZ!
The Shadow Bandit chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
Thanks for the great read. It would be a shame to end your story so soon as you indicated in your A/N.

I understand about updates, but update whenever you can and see how it goes. As far as story lines go, I think stories with Draco and Harry adapting to parenthood are in many cases better than the whole pregnancy thing.

You have two very young men, neither with any experience with babies or small children for that matter. Balancing life, school, each other and new borns is not easy, I could see some more conflicts for the newly bonded pair. Not only that, but their ideas of child raising have to be very different based on Harry's muggle upbringing and Draco's silver spoon wizard childhood. Roll Sirius, Remus, Narcissa and Lucius into the mix and I think you have one heck of a fun story.

Hope to see many updates. Thanks for sharing.
Lady Nassah chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
This was a fantastic chapter! Well, up to you what happens. Maybe Harry gets really stressed out and Draco woos him back or something?
Kyra2 chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
Would be nice seeing someone go after the Dursleys, they really need to pay for everything they've done.

Cliffhanger...evil evil cliffhanger..what's going to happen?
iluvbenji chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
write more sex scenes with harry and draco i think they should have more kids. you havent included ron and hermione very much so u should include them more other than that its great i love it!
Pakerin Pyros chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
WOW! this is a great story. I can't wait to see what happens to the dursley's since luscious and co. found out how they raised harry. I don't know how voldie's group will react when they find out about harry's kids.
Aoi Me chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
If it truly is "nothing really bad," as you put it, then, why will it be "far from peaceful?" Mean. -_-
Starr Light1 chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
hm...babies...babies..babies babies babies?(imagine seagulls in finding nemo)
jordan chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
MORE! cana't wat for more! eep up the good wor.
Fitful Fantasy chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
*raises eyebrow* ANOTHER stupid cliffhanger? o.o
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »