Reviews for What He's Always Needed
Lady Nassah chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
Aren't you the sweetest? This chapter was too cute for words! I loved how you dealt with Harry's worries cause I never thought about it, but am glad you addressed it. Wanna hump this Lucius. Can i?
Skarla chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
OOh yeah! *bounces in seat* go get the Dursleys! We want REVENGE! And you mgiht wanna let Dray in on it too, I'm sure he'd want to help! Just don't let Harry go along, he might get too upset and hurt the babies!
Sliver of Melody chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
heheh COOLIOZ!
Goldengirl2 chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
lovely story keep writing
Anarane Anwamane chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
Great story...Lucius, sirius and Remus are going to have some fun...
Malfoy Angel chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
I love this keep up the good work
Pakerin Pyros chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I have been enjoying this fic. Please keep posting. I'd like to know how harry and draco's lives are gonna change during the school yr and how will his friends react to him having twins. I hope harry can keep his cool and I hope draco will be able to deal with harry's moods as it seems their changing soo much.
Aoi Me chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
Aw. It's so sweet that Draco wants to surprise him with it. _
jordan chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
more! soon!
The Shadow Bandit chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Thanks for sharing this sequel. It appears to be shaping up to be every bit as interesting and entertaining as the first part was.

I really liked the garden. I have my own small garden and I really love planting all those seeds. It is very relaxing.

Can't wait for the next chapters. Thanks again for sharing.

The Shadow Bandit.
Goldengirl2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
That was such a beautifful chapter your writing is great am glad your back definatly (grins)

Lady Nassah chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Aww! Wasn't that thew swetest! Harry is so cute when he rambles and is excited. Great job!
Farore chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
'Poor hungry pregnant boy' - that was cute! :) But I think you should work on this a bit more, maybe have a beta reader... sometimes the characters seem to be over-acting, like the passing out thing when there's no good enough reason for it.
LilRedheadGinny chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I love your story! This story is absolutly amazing! I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Aoi Me chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
_. Fun. However, don't you think that some parts of that seemed almost soap-opera melodramatic? Figured I'd say.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »