Reviews for What He's Always Needed
Ami chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I kinda wish you'd write a story about their reincarnated selves. It would be wonderful to find out if they could reunite in another life and love again like they had in the past.
EmilyGail chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Just kidding, just found where it said she was the nursemaid. Sorry! I'm really enjoying it though. :)
EmilyGail chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Am I the only one who has know idea who Carrie is? There was no explanation...
blackbloodywolf chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
This was incredible
Bast14 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I love the finally, and even if Harry and Draco are OOC for most of the story I like the way you wrote it so congratulations!
Draco mudiliar chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
oh may Harry and Draco are having half the wizarding world as their family. hahahaha

ending was very touchy and sad I hope the have asecond life and live happily like always.

Both the story was nice.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
god that made me cry

love it

adafrog chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Lovely, thanks.
vgriffin4 chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
PhoenixPixie chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
that's an awfully long ass time to live but oh what a way to go!... i love the punishment that the Dursleys received...very nice.
Samantha chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
First, that was very well written and thought out, I would be quite shocked to learn you are not a mother because that was the most accurate explanation of pregnancy I've ever read. Mind you I've been through it.

Second, I'm in tears over here, that was a beautiful ending.
unique0987654321 chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
I really love this it is so sweet! Just one question, why did they HAVE to die on their 181 birthday? How did they know?
Josiah Marshall chapter 9 . 10/31/2010
LOVED IT. Great sequel. :)
LaHarpie chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
the ending is so beautifull that i'm crying.
Angelsrm chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
that was awesome... love the endings
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »