Reviews for What He's Always Needed
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
That was a beautiful ending to a beautiful and great story.

SeaBreeze :-)
allieb13 chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
normaly i would flame you for killing harry and draco but this is so sweet it making me cry from the tooth_
amysds chapter 9 . 3/17/2006
liked the story but hated the last chapter. Hate when it's a dying epilouge can't you leave us dreaming of how happy they are?
Vessa8 chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Love it.
Griffyndorlady chapter 9 . 1/14/2006
I know this story was written three years ago, but man I gotta tell you that the first and the sequel was a hit u should continue to write more of these types of fics they're great!
Talizora chapter 9 . 11/18/2005
Aw! That was so cool... Although... I kinda wanted to know more about how Harry and Draco rased there kiddies... *Shrug* Oh well...

You know what you should do... Do a sequal where they are in there next life and have like... Flash backs or somthing and... Ya know... Fall in love all over again... *Shrug* Do what you will but i just thought that's be cool...

Cya! IDT!
sweetteatwo chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
I just love this Draco Harry Mpreg
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
ok you changed my opionin and i like this story. i look forward to more of your work. it's awesome.
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
oh joy! i can't wait to see what's next. I'm a twin and we were born late believe it or not. it's not common and we were high risk when born.
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
yes, yes, yes, yes! i'm SO psyched that you wrote a sequel *delirious happy dance* thank heavens that i get to sleep in tomorrow;)
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 9 . 5/9/2005
love your story it is really good
fifespice chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
wow that was awesome and they had some size of family
tinkita chapter 9 . 12/15/2004
Really fantastic story! A very touching end!

joEy1607 chapter 9 . 10/24/2004
Why did they have to die for? ;_;!

I'm happy...but I don't want them to die...!

Thanks for two great fics!
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
Oh wow! All twins! Holy moly! They had a good life together. Divorce? They almost got divorced? I'm so glad they didn't. Wonderful story!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »