Reviews for What He's Always Needed
Jennifer chapter 8 . 5/13/2004
i've read this as well as the first one and i love both. you did an good job on them. there's are an few mistake's. like in chatper 7 you said sev snape was going to harry's family house with everyone else, but in chatper 8 you only had sirius, remus,draco,draco's father and mother but no snape. and at the top of the chatper you said five people when with sirius,remus,draco and his father and mother there were six of them. But other than that i think your at great writer and i loved the story's. Also could you e-mail me and tell me if there's any story's with harry as the veela? thanks you.
Jennifer chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
i love it.
Kyra2 chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
It's always nice to find a fic that is as nicely wrapped up at the end as it is started in the beginning.
Makalani Astral chapter 9 . 3/31/2004
this was really good. i don't like the names you picked for their first set of twins but hey it's your license.
darcellie chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
I was always told your born alone and you die alone. I'm happy that they got to die together, made my eyes go all tear-y
Seer99999 chapter 9 . 2/7/2004
Great sequel you wrote to 'Learning to Love a Veela'.
It was great as your first story.
Keep on writing more great fics.
Aoi Me chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
Kudos on finishing. Thoroughly enjoyed, I'm sure.
Bad-Azz-Slytherin chapter 9 . 1/8/2004
OMG! I cried! I really did! lol. That was so beautiful!lol Great story! I just can't believe it's over! NO! Good luck with the upcoming fics! You know I'll be reading them. Well, I have to go to school now. *pouts* Bye!
Jessica
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
nice ending suddenly by great
Soleil Fonce chapter 9 . 12/30/2003
*babbles incoherently while sobbing* So beautiful and touching. -sniffles- Such a gorgeous story, complete with the perfect ending. *sniff*
Can't wait to read more of your fics though.
-Goes to have a quiet moment in bed-
taintedangel1 chapter 9 . 12/30/2003
OMG! That is the sweetest ending that i have read. most authors on don't write about the later years or death because they think that its 'just too depresing', but this just goes to show you that death can be a happy thing ( i'm a hopeless romantic)
Luv the story!
Tainted Angel
charmedz chapter 9 . 12/30/2003
-sobz- that was such a beautiful ending! this was such a nice story!
Suzaku24 chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
I'm crying right now (weeping in the backround) I really really loved this story and the ending was so touching and stuff but anyways I will now give a momorial at this very moment to this story (in the backround hammering, sawing and other things are going on for making the momorial) and now to end this I will always like this fic for a very very long time.
JadeDawn chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
*cries, CRIES!* aw! great GOODNESS that was so... SAD, and SWEET all at once! *cries some more*
wonderful! absolutely wonderful! another amazing story... you write so well. I love reading your stuff _
Take Care!
~Jade
Yana5 chapter 9 . 12/29/2003
do they meet on the other side
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »