Reviews for What He's Always Needed
Artemis1988 chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
aw i could cry
The Shadow Bandit chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
Oh thank you, thank you, I just love Dursley torture. Loved the part with them having to do community service...that was inspired.

Thanks for the update.
Lady Nassah chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
Wicked! That was a brilliant ending!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 8 . 11/19/2003
that was so freaking funny, ROTFLMAO
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
Awesome chapter once again! _ can't wait for the epilogue... wonder what they'll do to the dursleys... mweheh. *cough*

_~

Take Care,

Jadey
Layce74 chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
I love the chapter . . . as a matter of fact I love the whole thing. I'm sad it's over though. You should write another story!
Layce74 chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
I LOVE IT! A GREAT STORY!
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
sad but nice

Lee-Anna
Anarane Anwamane chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
great writing
Kyra2 chapter 7 . 11/10/2003
*makes a note to keep an eye out for the oneshots*

Don't want to miss those.

Wonderful way to bring it to an end and I look forward to the epilogues.

*winces at the names*

Poor children.
Aoi Me chapter 7 . 11/9/2003
None of us would mind, I don't think. Take your time. Focus on school. But, please, come back.
Sapphire Raine chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
wow so he told them! god they really are beating themselves up ant they!

cute names!

cant wait for more
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Oh wow... this is... interesting... poor Harry
Artemis1988 chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
aw that is so cute
The Shadow Bandit chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
I'm sad that it's ending. Shame on RL for getting in the way of our play time...

This chapter was cute. The birth I thought was a little rushed and I think it would have been nice to add a section on L&N's reaction to seeing their grandchildren for the first time. But overall the story was very nicely done.

Ah, the baby blues. I remember them well. I think it was brilliant to use the very emotional time after the birth of a child to have Harry decide to come to terms with the abuse he suffered in the past.

Can't wait to see what this wonderful group of avenging men have in store for the Dursleys...should be fun.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful story and your abundant talent with me. I hope when RL settles down that you keep writing, and if its H/D I'll be sure to read it.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »