Reviews for What He's Always Needed
The Shadow Bandit chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
I'm sad that it's ending. Shame on RL for getting in the way of our play time...

This chapter was cute. The birth I thought was a little rushed and I think it would have been nice to add a section on L&N's reaction to seeing their grandchildren for the first time. But overall the story was very nicely done.

Ah, the baby blues. I remember them well. I think it was brilliant to use the very emotional time after the birth of a child to have Harry decide to come to terms with the abuse he suffered in the past.

Can't wait to see what this wonderful group of avenging men have in store for the Dursleys...should be fun.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful story and your abundant talent with me. I hope when RL settles down that you keep writing, and if its H/D I'll be sure to read it.
xikum chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Nicely done! Thank you for deciding to finish this, and not just leave it hanging, as is so often done. This is concluding a bit faster than one would have liked, but you are managing it well and dealing with all the major questions. Thanks!
Lady Nassah chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
Wow! That was so cute and so moving! Loving this story a lot! Wanting to hear how things turn out with the Dursley's!
Kyra2 chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Took him long enough to lecture them. They really needed to be told to stop treating him as though he were helpless.
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
thatz not fair i have been in school for 12 weeks
Layce74 chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Cool chapter. I love the way you have Harry keep his determination and spirit!
KittenBabyGirl chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
I think that you should make chapter 7 the end of the story then write an epilogue to tell what happens to the twins, Draco and Harry. I can't wait to see the how you end this, it's been a great series and I've been her since the start.

till next time.

Skarla chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Please can we have Narcissa yelling at the Dursleys next chapter? I've been looking forwards to that... love the idea of a garden, btw, and I was gigling over Harry's rant. i'd go mad if anyone mothered me that way Draco is mothering Harry! Please update next friday, this story is too cool!
a reader who is very happy chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
I'm glad that this fanfic is going to be over soon because now i don't know what to do . Anyways i'm confusing you now so i will go!

~ a reader who is very happy~
Tirla chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Well of course I liked this fic! You are very talented - don't stop. (Just get your homework done first!)
Aoi Me chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
We wouldn't mind should you run out of steam. Most of us are just happy to see this sequel at all. Finish where you think is right. I'm sure it'll all work out. Just, continue. All of your readers will be grateful for that much, I'm sure.
Suzaku24 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
I liked this new chapter of your and I hope that you can get the next chapter up soon if you can that is, but I hope that you can as soon as possible.
Fitful Fantasy chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
*hits little button* o.o..._ *hits it again and again and again*
Starr Light1 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
i really like your story, good luck in finishing chapter 7
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
very good! i'd say more, but i'm really spent and not feeling well atm and need to get to bed, sorry :\

Take care, Jadey