Reviews for Undercover Angel
pitou77 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
That was rather lovely. i tthink i just fell in love with thos pairing. Thank you!
Abridge it or forget it chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
What da heck is dis? I was wantin a torture fic not some documentery! This is not M rated material!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
*stares wide eyed and jaw dropped*

WOW. That was very good ! You're thinking like me for Bakura's feelings ! That's exactly why I never was able to hate Bakura... And Marik too... You're really good at writing fanfic ! continue writing !
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This was beautiful. It almost brought me to tears.
Bishoplover chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
"Then you moved your face so close to mine that I could feel your icy breath, and you whispered in your deep and intimidating voice the words that I have remembered clearly ever since. 'You're mine'."

*starry eyes* That pretty much sums up Kura and Shadi's relationship!
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Wow, I am in awe. This was so short yet it contained a wonderous beauty in these short words. I never imagined this couple but now I feel as if my mind has been opened. Amazing.
Shiroi Bara chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
That was so sweet!*sniff*Aw...Great work!-
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Hey, this was really good! _ I don't think I've ever read a Shadi/Yami Bakura fic before (though I've seen a couple of Shadi/Hikari Bakura pairings)... I liked it! _ You should definitely write more. Shadi's my favorite character of all time, and Bakura rules too. Please continue soon! _
Lady X chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Aww...*Sniffle* cwute ficlet!Is than an..UPDATE..i see? I hope so...
Kaz chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Oh wow I have never read a Bakura/Shadi before but this was beautifully done. Your writing is wonderful.
Doktor Faust chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That was... hmm... trippy...

Not bad trippy... unique trippy.

That's really an interesting pair there!

I like your writing style a lot as well. *adds you to favorites list* _

Keep on writing! This is a promising fanfiction career you have _