Reviews for Human Frailty
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was an incredible and accurate characterization of them both. And well written. You have my respect.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Lovely! :)

Faved.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Very nicely written. Good job at keeping them in character.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
It's an incredible story. Definitely my favorite among your other stories. It was that good.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was extremely well written! Bravo. I agree with an earlier review, how every word commanded attention. The format worked very well with the genre of the story...I loved watching how Selene and Micheal interacted...How he tricked her. She needs him now. Needs the sun and its rays, By the way, BEAUTIFUL descprition as to Micheal emulating the sun for Selene...And ulitmately, just needs HIM like he will always need HER, and nothing else. Thank you :)
lovefighter chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
that was odd. but nice
marmalo chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
you had my attention at almost every word-gteat story
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Nicely done. This was powerful and clever, and I loved it.
burningnostalgia chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
It so happened that I was looking through the story links I've kept and haven't touched since, and I stumbled upon this one.

Brilliant. 'She harbored no love in her heart' worked really well for the whole fic. And the end, well, it brought a grin to my face.

fave
aquamum chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
That was powerful reading.

I love that they are intent on discovering their true feeling an don't have to hide them in the shadows of thier hearts any more. Thanks for writing a great story.
thexgreatxtriplexc chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow. That rocked. I love it.
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Wow that was fucking AWESOME I very nice portrayle of Selene, and michael...

You probably don' care but Selene is 600 years old...anyways
The Velvet Rain Drops chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Aww that was so sweet at the end ! I loved it, it is an instant favorite !
spikeangelus chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow very discripetive but cool!
AngryTolkienPurist chapter 1 . 2/11/2006