Reviews for Book It
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
*roflmao* that was so great! i love this fic!
TeeDee chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
*Blinks a few times* 20 minutes, huh? Poor Seifer, he really does have a short leash...
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
I loved the ending! Always so much fun to have a walk in followed by a boot throwing! Great job!
Isebel chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Oh Hyne, that was hilarious :)

Yup, nothing more to say, just hilarious.

Any chance of getting more of these?
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Oh my god! That was so hilarious! I mean, when I read the first line, I just felt, oh, just another cliched starting, but it really start to get good, and man, was it funny. Love that sentence where Squall said to Quistis that it wasn't becoming of her. And Squall's such a wild cat! *laughs* What a twist to the whole starting. Great fic! )
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
LoL, that was so ooc. XD Oh my, you used "writhing". I worship you forever now.
Draic chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Well… first of all, I don't think you're going to be too happy with this review. I'll try to be nice, but if I sound too critical, it's because I'm not a fan of Squall/Seifer without a great deal of explanation. So I apologise in advance. So… I like that you kept the story interesting, with the twist of Seifer's return. You wrote the story well, with good spelling but some strange wording. Commas? Past/present tense? …I've never thought there is much support for a Squall/Seifer fic from what is shown in the game, but you did attempt to explain a little - that they'd been together since right at the start of the game - but what happened to Rinoa? How was Seifer accepted back? Lastly, I don't think the characters of Squall or Seifer were right. Quistis was pretty convincing, if a little unorthodox… :b …but Squall is such an introvert I can't see him ever leaping on Seifer like that, and Seifer's too… 'cool' (I can't think of a better word) to let him do that. Seifer's the kind of person who takes control, and Squall was the one taking over in this ficlet.
Basically, if you explain why the situation has changed so much, I'll happily accept it. But as it is, I just can't see any of this as possibly being real.
Thank you very much for your reviews. I'm sorry I couldn't give a happier review in return - I can only hope that it was helpful somehow. I do plan to read your other stories, by the way. So I'll see you soon!
Wishing you Motivation, Inspiration and Luck!
~ Draic
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
hee hee i loved how you made it seem like seifer had been gone for months at a time. and finally, a Quistis i can relate to! btw, thanks much for your awesome reviews (i'm not worthy!) anyways, i love how you write in the humor, excellent style of writing. i'll read and review your other fic later, until you have to track me down and kill me for wasting review space welp, gotta run (with the speed of a rundown turtle) so laters!
Zencreation chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
OHH MY! That was really CUTE! I.. I.. Think I really like this ! Hee Hee Hee I can just imagine Seifer throwing that boot at Quistis too! Who knew that she would look geat as a Yaoi Fan?

The ever present Beta in me did notice a couple of errors though... I am NOT being critical... just thought you would like to know... HUGGLES! Thanks for leaving me such wonderful reviews! I thought it was high time for me to do the same!

ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
This was adorable.

I wouldn't be surprised that Squall's confused about Seifer not being there with all the GF stuff in his head.

I want to see more Seifer/Squall fics from you!
Mistal chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
lmao! good!

great one-shot!

Kursed SeeD chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Heheheheheheh.. this was so cute. _
Redrum chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
lol _ Good one. I don't know why your first reviewer commented on the no Rinoa or Zell.. isn't no Rinoa a good thing?

I know what you mean. I like angst SxS, but it's nice to read a humour fic every now and again.
myeerah chapter 1 . 9/26/2003

That about says it all. :)
Angry Angel chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Hehee, this is too funny! I could picture myself in Quistis' position *giggles* She is being quite tricksy there!

I really haven't laughed at many "humor" stories on here, but this made me chuckle, faery ~_ Really nice!