Reviews for Arguments, Quidditch and Falling Snow
Rikyra chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
love it! are you gonna write a second chapter?
kerricarri chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Actually, that was quite delightful. Yes, an unusual pairing, but unusual in that it's never contemplated about. But I like it! Seeing Percy crack a little and be a little OOC is nice to see. And, of course, the unique take on the characters. Penelope, who has absolutely no support, has somewhat of a personality in terms of character here, and Katie is finally written away from her stereotypical fandom character. And Oliver? Well, just twist his fanaticalism a bit and you get, voila, this. Shame you seemed to have forgotten all about this fic, though...four years? That's a bit of a long time for any reader to hope for an update.
KateM chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I like it. Any plans to continue?
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Are you continuing? It is an interesting pairing, as they aren't really described much in the HP books. I like it. I like all of your writing acutally. Ok. Bye. Update soon?
Crystal Lightning chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
AH! wait no this wasnt the next chapter *sniffs* soo sad. Well i cant wait to read the next chapter when ever it comes. (soon i hope)
Crystal Lightning chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
OMG! this is really good, poor percy that slap must have hurt. BUT WOW this is very good, i am gonna read the next chapter now. YAYA!
Tiger Dragonette chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
I will KILL you if you don't finish this story. It's been TWO months since you started it, I swear I feel like killing you at the moment. It's the second time I've read it.
Nocez chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
If you don't finish this fic, i think i'll have to kill you. :D Good work.
Thirteenth.Rose chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Whoo! That was awesome, I really really hope that you keep updating this fic. I can tell this is gonna be one of my fav's... well... anything that has to do with Percy, Sev, or Draco i'll love till i die... well only the romance stuff and mushy 'make me wanna cry' things... even if it is cliche IT IS SO DAMN CUTE! Anywho... keep it up! XD
perambulate chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
UPDATE DAMN IT! UPDATE! ARGH! KATIE AND PERCY ARE ON OF MY FAVOURITEST PAIRINGS! UPDATE!
iluvglorfindel chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
good story so far.
Snozzle chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Ohh! Please write more! That was really good, and different. I love Percy/Fleur and Percy/Hermione, and now Percy/Katie! What is the world coming to? Please write more.

Love Sazii
RnbwGrl chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That was SOO great! You should deffiantely continue with this story!
Jean17 chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Its great keep going.
Aurora Noctifer chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
*squeals* This is probably one of my favourite pairings and you're writing a story with it! Wow, I really love that, you know!

Especially the characterisation of Percy is well done as is Katies.

I know it's an absolutly overused line but please write on soon!

Aurora