Reviews for The universe in her eyes
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I just read this for probably the third time. I've read it a few years back, but I could never forget it. Luckily I had favorited it so I could go back now and read it yet again :)

I just love this story, I love the dilemma she has between the two elves, and the story was fantastic going back to all those centuries/decades, and I loved every piece of it. Especially Troy and the world war 2.
l chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
This story had SO much potential at the beginning. So much more than to be the mindless unrealistic Mary Sue ish stories like everything else. Too bad you blew it :(
Elissa Shepard chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
LOL I love how you made Gimli. I lold. It's... almost five in the morning, this story has me hooked! I LOVE IT! c:
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 54 . 10/6/2011
Im astonished, this story made me happy sad and shocked at the same time...first I was happy then i was confused then i went to happy again then sad for a long time then shocked and sort of happy in the end :D

this is the second LONG story Ive read and I read it in 4 days!
BlueRoseofWinter chapter 54 . 4/1/2011
Although this story was finished several years ago, I thought I should still drop a comment or two on it. I enjoyed the story, it was a nice read. I like reading LOTR fics that contain both my favorite elves (namely Legolas and Haldir):)

The plot was certainly unique and intriguing. I noticed that one fact of your story differs from those of others, that in this story, Middle Earth is not seen as a different world in a different dimension/universe but as a place that existed before the very beginning and was later destroyed. Most other fics I have seen focus on Middle Earth as the former but I thought the latter was a unique twist. I am assuming you had the idea that a similar universe existed before the Big Bang in your story?

Anyway, awesome story overall.
HeartlessVampireGirl chapter 54 . 6/18/2010
I thought this story was great!
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
thid id s really good story
SlowMovingTime chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Nice!
rehtaehwashere chapter 54 . 4/4/2008
OMG! I loved your story!
rehtaehwashere chapter 37 . 4/4/2008
i like your story... BTW... 'hurted' isn't a word... you've used it about four or five times already...

Heres what you typed: I walked to the edge of the cliff, with Haldir and Legolas by my side.. they were lost in tehir thoughts, probably wondering about how was it possible that Gandalf pretended not to know about them.. probably wondering how come Galadriel didn't tell all details.. Haldir felt hurted, and Legolas shocked. I felt sorry for both of them, but for me, in that moment, things started to make more sense.. although I didn't know why. I looked at the ring in my hand, and I noticed Haldir's gaze on me.

I think you meant: I walked to the edge of the cliff, with Haldir and Legolas by my side.. they were lost in tehir thoughts, probably wondering about how was it possible that Gandalf pretended not to know about them.. probably wondering how come Galadriel didn't tell all details.. Haldir felt hurt, and Legolas shocked. I felt sorry for both of them, but for me, in that moment, things started to make more sense.. although I didn't know why. I looked at the ring in my hand, and I noticed Haldir's gaze on me.
Sestican chapter 25 . 2/22/2007
You should rewrite all the 'advises' to say 'advice'. Just a suggestion.
Sestican chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Not to be rude, but maybe you should look for places you messed up in. Like when you spell throw for 'looking throw the window', it's spelled 'through'. And sometimes you have extra quotation marks. Again, I don't mean to be rude or anything and I like your story, I'm just pointing out ways to improve it.
MercuryIsis chapter 36 . 10/17/2006
Who's Geneva supposed to be? Guinevere? How dare you use my name in such a story!
Chiana chapter 54 . 10/12/2006
Piece of crap! Tolkien is rolling in his grave!
Silver Wolf Bane chapter 54 . 1/9/2006
omg...this was...one of the most amazing...creative...and beautiful stories that i have ever read...wonderful...absolutly wonderful...