Reviews for Whatever You Desire
Lexi chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I just discovered this fic, don't know how I missed it before as I am a great fan your stories that feature the McNeil family.

Anyway really enjoyed this one, glad that all the feelings are out in the open, now we can see how things progress with Cole and Olivia.

Please continue, thought you had stopped writting for a while there, I will be waiting patiently for the next story (well not so patiently)
lunatigre chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
Alright Cole! Paul won't stand a chance now that Cole has set his sites on Olivia. He can be quite tenacious when his heart is at stake and I have complete faith that you can capture his playful passionate romantic nature. Of course Phoebe, Leo, Paul and the elders may team up in an attempt to spoil Cole's courtship. Will he find allies in Paige, Daryl, and Olivia's parents and friends? Cole knows how the Halliwell's feel towards him so their reaction would be predictable. I think the thing that would most touch Cole's heart is the support of friends and Olivia's family, embracing the idea of them sharing a life together. He has had limited experience in matters of the heart and was traumatised by the Halliwell's conditional form of love. Being with Olivia would not only give Cole a loving mate, it would allow him to experience the support and love of an extended family network. Given his Victorian background I could even see Cole going to Olivia's parents to feel them out, ask their blessing in his pursuit of their daughter. It is one thing to have a demon as a friend and quite another to have them as a son in law and father of your grandchildren. Cole may be worried that they have doubts or reservations about him becoming an actual member of the family. The underworld would also take a dim view of any stronger bond between him and such a powerful family of witches. On a separate note, I also look forward to the budding relationship between Paige and Harry. For me, this fanfiction Paige is far more interesting than the WB version. She is an independent thinker and seems to have more heart or compassion. I look forward to your next story. Thank you.
Angel chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
OMG! You're a wench sweetie lol. Puhlease update, I thought yipe a resolution - but all I got was wanting more...hmm sound like Matrix to me lol
mimi chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
Best story ever in the ongoing (I hope!) Cole & Olivia saga, and that's saying quite a lot. But...This IS ongoing, right?
Angel chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
Dang it girl! Get back here and continue argh!
lunatigre chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
I was so happy to see this chapter. Been watching for your next post. I like the way you are writing Paige's character. She is thinking for herself, clearly not a Halliwell puppet. This independence as well as the growing relationship she has with Cole and the Oneil's may create a strain on her relationship with her sisters. Phoebe, still deluded, thinks she is the center Cole's world. I could see her and "poor obsessed Paul" teaming up to cause problems between Cole and Olivia. The justification would be a noble quest to save "poor naive blind Olivia" from Cole's evil clutches. The truth would be that they are vain, arrogant, and have a prejudice blind spot where Cole is concerned. Finally, yea! Cole and Olivia will now have to deal with their hidden feelings for each other. Olivia may be feeling a bit vulnerable as the revelations were one sided, leaving a question mark as to Cole's intentions towards her. Cole will also have a few reservations. Remember how hard he fought to salvage his marriage to Phoebe. Cole now knows that Olivia loves him but, he may question her depth of commitment. From his perspective, Olivia seemed to give up on them pretty easy and moved on to Paul with little difficulty.
Jean Griffin chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Since this story is set during the spring of 2003, Phoebe does not have her empath powers.
Roby Murphy chapter 4 . 11/4/2003
Hi I think you should give Phoebe her empath powers from this season so she'll know that Cole is not in love with her anymore and she can move on.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I'm really loving this story, and have noticed that you have not updated it for the past two weeks.

I hope you haven't decided to abandon it for some reason. It's currently the best written Charmed story out there! It would be a shame if you just left this series hanging. I want to find out what happens next with Cole and Olivia!
bubblypop chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
OLIVIA! HAHAHA! Finally she expresses her feelings for Cole! Do you know what you have been doing to us woman! Jeeze-louise!

I hope Cole is pleased. :)

I agree with another reviewer, a debate between cole/paul/olivia and the halliwells nathalie over wicca would be interesting but...WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS JUST SO GOOD!

I just crqacked up when Cole sent them all upstairs. in seperate rooms. LOl!

P.S I hope Paige and Harry get together :)
Roby Murphy chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
I know this might be to early to tell. But back in one of your early stories you said in a prophecy that the Haliwells and McNeils would come together and produce a child that would become the most powerful being. I thought then you might be talking about Paige and Harry.
oldbeldam chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
YES,YES, LOVE IT,JUST LOVE IT. PERFECT...
cindy chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Alright, about time these relationship challenged people let some of their feelings out. I hope Cole finally gets to hear Olivia admit to an interest in him, despite her self denial? Paul has been allowed to press his suit without any competition for her affection. Cole, with a little encouragement, could become most "charming." He may even seek advice from family and friends on how to proceed. Cole is most adept at the game of seduction but a novice in the rituals of courtship. Don't let them leave the party before sharing a kiss. As usual, you introduce yet another fascinating character. It would be interesting to hear Nathalie, Cole, Paul and the others debate the properties of magic.
Silverado chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Hey there!

It started a little bit boring but suddenly turned out to be interesting.

Dont delay your next chpters. Looking forward for them.
bubblypop chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! LOl

Things seem to be heating up in the party zone, despite the terrible 70's dance moves. The way your write is so fantastic, Review people, dammit! Come on! This story is excellent!

Now I'm off to do some story advertising, see if I can get more of those sly non-reviewers to show their appreciation...