Reviews for Reflections in the Hood of a Car
phoo chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Very nice! It is kinda hard to find decent non-hateful fics with Tom and I'm really glad that I have found yours. Thank you for sharing :)
Hurricane Jane chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I know your piece is old, but I just wanted to say that I read it and I liked it. There isn't enough good Daria work out there. You'd think there would be.
Fae08 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Loved the last line. Very good. I really enjoyed it.

good job and thank you for posting it.
Brother Grimace chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh, yeah. Just found this after flipping around on the DariaWiki - and oh, yeah, this says a lot. I loved the last line.
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I know I'm years late, LOL, but, I loved it. Very realistic. Tom was always okay to me, but, I always preferred Trent/Daria. This was a great depiction of him, IMO.
medea42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
this is a good insight fic - there needs to be more Tom interior floating around.
Kermie'd chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
That was beautiful. Great last line. I think you captured Tom's character better than any fanfic author in a while.
Kar chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I like this one,too! Just one thing might help would be to have Tom giving his side while conversing with someone who knows them both better than they think (e.g. Trent)!
Ms. Kinnikufan chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I really enjoy this fic. It refreshing to Tom as neither a complete saint or sinner.

The fic really explore the fault and positive things about the Daria, Jane, and Tom.