Reviews for Lessons in Life
ButterflyMay chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
That was a wonderful idea and you protrayed the story very nicely.

I really enjoyed it..

I am ginji doesn't have boobs and I am sure that Ban likes Ginji the way he is..
Shinigamideathgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
*drool*

Yum, Ban feeling Ginji up... heh very nice.
patricia chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
i liked the story... it would be cool if you wrote a story in which ginji did turn into a girl *hint hint*
lilteenyangel chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Wah this fic was really cute ! Hehe... Ban or Ginji with boobs x_o muwahha.
Teyuuka chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
LOL I would have liked to see the two guys do a little more at the end instead of just lying there and watching the rain. More flirting! XD I really like the dialogue in this fic. It was very funny and cute. I hope to see more Getbacker fics from you in the future :)
sockren chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hello! I just finished your fiction "Lessons in Life." I loved it. This is the kind of fiction that makes this fandom what it is. I adored your portrayal of Ginji and Ban's odd relationship. I also liked the way you acknowleged that "Yeah, Ban gropes girls in the manga all the time." Awesome job!

With this message, I would like to invite you to join Just One Minute: A Get Backers Yaoi Archive ( . or . /). Our archive hopes to gather Get Backers yaoi/shounen ai and allow easy access to multiple authors. It backs up files on both harddrive and ZIP so that nothing is lost, allows for e-mail/web-site/contact postings, archives by pairing, author and title, and provides readers with easy ways to contact authors. All work is copyrighted solely to you, never changed or edited, and will only be removed or edited with your permission. Our archive would consider itself honored to have your story join its ranks. We hope you consider this invitation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and thank you for sharing a wonderful fiction! We hope to speak with you in the future!

-Soku
Paiwei chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
it was so cute! XD hehe...yaoi ending,too!pls continue ;-p
Bakura13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Squee! Cuteness! xD
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Hehe, that was so funny XD this is one fic I could read over and over again ;)
KarotsaMused chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
lmao! cuteness!

*shakes head to clear mind of disturbing Ginji-and-Ban-with-boobs images*

...Great stuff, though .
firedraygon chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Ehehehe, cute! This is so great! Please write more soon!

~fd97