Reviews for Double Identity
Poor Gohan
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 3/17
J'aime bien .
TheHard chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Hahaha! nice! but, seriously, that's it? it has so much promise! I see this as a introductory piece, really... :)
Jfmam chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
This is a great story! Including Tien in this was brilliant. I can't say I could actually imagine him acting like that, but then, that's what makes it funny.
Jfmam chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I enjoyed this. I think you did a good job on Yamcha's character, as well as Videl's.
Noip13 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Dear god..I don't know if this is finished or what, but I like it. The third chapter was hilarious, and the reveal scene was masterfully and uniquely done. A great short fic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
nice fanfic
tsukinopen chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
really funny
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Fantastic! The flow of the story seemed very natural. And I especially liked the ending (I can't blame Tien for not wanting to show his face in Gohan's Great Saiyaman costume, once he's seen what it looks like).
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
loved it. :D
DBZLover4Ever chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Lol the Superman reference was incredibly funny. I like this story a lot!
RAGA chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
HA! Oh my goodness, that was GREAT! I'm still laughing. Oh man, was that good. -whooo-

Your story was very well done. Good job at getting rid of Saiyaman (seriously, Gohan. Saiyaman?). Nicely put together. I loved Sharpner's and Erasa's roles too.
fangirlishness.101 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
A really interesting twist on what had become a boring and predictable concept, and absolutely hilarious to boot. Excellent story!
Ancalagon chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Jesus, that was hilarious! Seriously, I usually hate DBZ humor fics because they're just random absurditiy and raging OOCness, but this was a truly clever, witty masterpiece of DBZ comedy.
Furiael chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Hey! That was just SO Cool and funny!

It is very from Tien xD, because in all of that, he's just as innocent as Gokuu or Gohan can be.

About Yamcha's big mouth... Well It was for good, thinking about our half saiyan friend.

It would be so cool if you continue with the story :)