Reviews for Harry's Madness
d4rkf0x chapter 24 . 2/2
"Jester King is mine". No it's not you narcissistic weirdo.
d4rkf0x chapter 24 . 2/2
lol, anyone can use your characters. What an ego on you. You own no characters, they are JK Rowling's in the end, as is the world of Harry Potter. The only person who can say anything about who can use what characters is Rowling. Also, why do you keep falling for trolls? Are you just that naive?
Poucheene chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
Hello I am genuinly excited to read more of this fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
Honestly the story was good but have you ever even read harry potter I mean, diagon alley and knock turn alley are in London. The British minsinstry of magic is also in London. Hogwarts is in Scottland along with hogsmede. Beabuxtons is in France run by the French ministry of magic. Durmstang is in like Bulgaria run by the Bulgarian Ministry of magic. You chopped this all together like it was attached in one location super confusing.
Massuser chapter 32 . 7/17/2020
I just noticed that Ch. 31/32 are the exact same.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2020
I honestly forgot Voldemort existed or was even alive before this chapter since Voldie has never really been mentioned in this a lot
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
You would have throttled the only family that you had left that cared about you instead of the person who instructed everyone to keep you in the dark? That's definitely a hallmark of a critical thinker!
Eldersprig chapter 4 . 3/4/2020
"..lifting his hand to his mask.." King in Yellow time. Yowza!
The Enigma chapter 11 . 9/28/2019
I have always thought that Ron and Hermione are given too much of the lion's share in
Harry Potter fanfiction stories.
Carlaysia Belton chapter 39 . 8/13/2019
I need an update. Please.
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 7/30/2019
At this point, I doubt knowing about the protection spell would have made any difference.
Tempest chapter 6 . 7/28/2019
I had this chapter open on a tab on my phone for months so I started this fic over to see what its all about. Funnily enough I’m choosing to stop at the same point, for one question; what the hell is the plot? I’m all for crazy stuff as long as there’s SOME point to it.. but I don’t see any point to anything in this fic so far.
Massuser chapter 21 . 2/13/2019
How did the Ministry army retuen to lunas? Lunas is controlled by the tide.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/17/2019
The electric pulse that keeps the heart beating is not located in the head but in the heart itself. It is called the sinoatrial node.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Hey, because it seems like you've discontinued this story since a long time, you'll probably never see this message, but I feel like I should say it anyways. Maybe even so that others will notice it.
There is someone who basically copied your whole fic, saying that it's 'based off’ of your fic. I shouldn't say basically, i've read their first chapter, and comparing it to this one, only the authors note is changed, really. They said they tried to contact you for permission to make that fic, like, four years later so it's not really an excuse. I'm not the only one who has noticed these things.
1,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »