Reviews for Harry's Madness
Good
Jason chapter 10 . 3/21
Just want to say, the explosion of an atom bomb can be much much bigger than ten miles. Ever heard of the tsar bomb? Yeah, that was just a prototype for a bigger bomb that could destroy entire countries...
My Lady chapter 39 . 3/16
I WAS WAITING FOR THE JESTER'S APPEARANCE TO BE READ IN THE LAST CHAPTER HOPING THAT CHAPTER WOULD CONSIST IT! AHH! CAN'T EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION ENOUGH! JEESH, MAN! YOU GOT ME BEGGING HERE!
noxenrom chapter 4 . 1/27
Edgy
NightScre chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
is everyone more powerful than harry
Jesters whore chapter 39 . 11/18/2017
Omg please continue this I love it so much it’s literally taken over my life the past few days
Bro chapter 39 . 10/1/2017
Awesome story man. Why the cliffhanger though? Will you tell what happend next chapter? Just curious...

Anyways, happy writing :)
Gregoron chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
Just in case no one pointed that out it is parvaty petil and padma petil not padma parvaty (or however her first name is writen).
ruby-kitty2807 chapter 39 . 6/15/2017
Great Liege of Oceania, Creator of True Darkness, Majesty of the Unknown, Lord of Writing,
where are you? Your story is magnificent but I am slightly startled to see it hasn't been touched in eleven years. Please return, I delight in thinking of the power and evil your story inspires. I'm glad to see your improvement in writing, proper paragraphs make your story easier to comprehend. But anyway, please come back.
-Ruby Kitty, Light
phoebuscat chapter 39 . 4/17/2017
Blood and gore for gore's sake does not make a good or interesting story... It's more the fantasy of a young boy bashing his toy soldiers together. You couldn't even be arsed to correct glaring errors...
harry4eve chapter 27 . 3/12/2017
So basically the White Shore are Comunists, and we saw how far that got people
NightScre chapter 25 . 3/9/2017
I do not believe that you are, I know your real identity... J.K ROWLING IN DISGUISE
Asexual Girl chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Yep, I was right to assume my other thought. This has many parallels with Death Note (which is where my quote, paraphrased or not, came from). This is a good story, nice job.
Asexual Girl chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
For some reason, I'm expecting Harry to yell, "I am justice, I am KIRA!", to no one in particular.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
FUUUCK YEEES! Almost fucking came from reading this shit! My boy Harry layin' shit down! *does backflips through house*
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »