Reviews for Harry's Madness
knife pie chapter 25 . 4/28
Hey girl lol
Miss Aleksandra chapter 39 . 4/7
Dear sir,

I don't want to sound rather demanding, but please continue writing this. I've just finished reading it, and I must say that it is incredible. It is amazingly well-written and to be honest, it's one of the best fanfictions I have read. I see that te last time this story was update was in ... 2006?! I don't want to make assumptions or anything, but that probably means you've canceled this, forgotten about it or the most unlikely one, still writing a chapter. I hope its the last option. So... I just hope you continue this. I can't bear not knowing how it ends. Happy writing, and once again, amazing story! :3
Black Phoenix Dragon chapter 39 . 3/30
This is an excellent story. I love how Harry has turned out. Please update soon.
Very interesting keeps me reading I love your strategy on war
Goose chapter 12 . 1/27
Wedge is one of the references...actually its a series reference, like Biggs, and Cid being in every FF to date, even the non numerical ones.
Goose chapter 11 . 1/27
I know I'm late to the party...but OMG ITS PADMA PATIL! Pavarti is her twin sister.
Dovahkiinwolfghost7 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
I have nothing to criticize, this fanfic is one of the best I've read in my entire life(trust me I've read a lot) I really like its uniqueness and in every fanfic I've read I love it when the main character is evil , dark ,or insane like in this one, so cutos to you this story is amazing
The Darkness Writhes chapter 39 . 12/10/2014
Why haven't you come back yet please come back (breaks down crying and then put gun to head) please come back?! I'm really crying right now
OnlyMachiavelli chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
"It is safer to be feared than loved, when given a choice between the two... For love held in place by a bond of obligation, which, because men are wretched, is broken at any opportunity for utility of oneself, but fear is held in place by a fear of punishment which never abandons you."
Simply put, a general or commander or king can easily make all his subjects fear him, and fear him for good, but he can never make all his subjects love him, and certainly not more than they love themselves. Furthermore "Men have less fear of offending one who is lord than one who is feared." because love is a feeling, that can be lessened or negated by actions done by yourself or others, where fear is the instinct of self-preservation, and far less likely to let you down.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
I do understand your annoyance at those that proclaim their belief in something while ignoring some of the most important rules/commandments. While I personally don't believe in any deities, I've always felt slightly sorry for those that quietly follow their religion that are judged in the same breath as those that shout out their religion while going against the foundations it is based upon; Muslims seen as terrorists because of some loud extremists, Christians seen as intolerant because of some loud protestors or Hindus seen as stiff and unbending because of some loud traditionalists. I'm not sure of there's any proper saying in English for it, but in my language (Dutch), you'd say "They are all painted by the same brush.", as in, they are all judged to be the same, often incorrectly.
Also, I've lost count of how often I've read this story, but it's over three times, and I'm struck by your annoyance at people without pennames.
Personally, I haven't bothered to get one because I normally just read Fanfiction between 20:00 and 03:00 on my Ipod, and that complicates the process enough for me not to bother, as I've never actually written any fanfiction myself, and it sort of seemed like a bit of a waste of time to make an account just to comment when it's not even needed to do so. I understand your anger at 'flamers', as you call them, but to accuse all those without pennames of cowardice (might not be what you meant, but that's how I understood it) seems a bit of an overreaction. Going back to "painting them all with the same brush", I think that that is similar to what you do by calling all people without pennames cowards. Flaming a story is, I agree completely, pointless, and I try to make any criticisms I make constructive, rather than destructive. So, to sum up, some of us aren't cowards, just slightly lazy. Of course there are some cowards, but if I call all Christians intolerant based on the Westboro Baptist Church (truly despicable people, by the way) I can't imagine you appreciating that.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
"A prince never lacks reason to break his word; the promise made is a necessity of the past, the promise broken that of the present."
GrammarUsingMan chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
I just loved that bit at the end; "Neville remained evil, shame on those who doubted him!", I completely lost it at that! Love your story!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I do not know if someone has already told you this, and it would probably take you too much effort at this point to change it, but the series states that people walk often to Hogsmead from Hogwarts on the weekends. It would probably be about where you placed the town of Firion's Rest.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/3/2014