Reviews for Harry's Madness
harry4eve chapter 27 . 3/12
So basically the White Shore are Comunists, and we saw how far that got people
WereWolfKingXx chapter 25 . 3/9
I do not believe that you are, I know your real identity... J.K ROWLING IN DISGUISE
Asexual Girl chapter 4 . 1/7
Yep, I was right to assume my other thought. This has many parallels with Death Note (which is where my quote, paraphrased or not, came from). This is a good story, nice job.
Asexual Girl chapter 2 . 1/7
For some reason, I'm expecting Harry to yell, "I am justice, I am KIRA!", to no one in particular.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
FUUUCK YEEES! Almost fucking came from reading this shit! My boy Harry layin' shit down! *does backflips through house*
old-dog chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
For what it's worth , I never thought you're not male . I do think you have issues with Toonami but than again , so do I . Great story so far .
13sandaikitetsu chapter 30 . 11/7/2016
SilverLocke980... *Wow!* Your story is just *awesome*! I do so hope you didn't and don't pay attention to those bastards who try to tear you down. They're just jealous because they can't write a decent sentence, let alone what you have written here. I originally read your story when you were first writing it way back when... and here I am, almost 8 years later, re-reading it because I just loved it! I hope you make a sequel or write *anything* else! And if you do, please remember me because I would just LOVE to read it! :)
Guest chapter 33 . 10/30/2016
How fucking coincidental, this story is turning into a pile of bullshit
Guest chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
This is the same chapter
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 39 . 8/26/2016
I am so looking forward to see how this story continiues! *Grins*

As for the satanic element... is it not your job to show just how tempting and dangerous demons CAN be? *Chuckles* I really hope Harry will winn in the end. It would be nice to have the one I root for win for once, and it is by far the most realistic. Tho even as he is labeled evil, he's not much worse than the avrage medival king. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 27 . 8/25/2016
Out of curiousety... What is your viewpoint on those whom believes in the same belief system you do, but that rather follows a different lord and master? *Chuckles*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
I really love the warfare, and the details you've put into the construction of a new society. I'm studying war strategies myself, and there is so many small details that most people, even famous autors, fail to think about when it comes to warfare. Most don't even think about how a whole army will get food, much less how to add laws and other details to the new world order they are establishing. You do. *Grins* Also... The laws about not abusing or killing those within the Tide is a stroke of genious. While I find the whole trust and honor a tad bit goodie-two-shoe-ish, those other laws are very useful, as they both make Harry appear benevolent but without him being so, and because it simply makes it safer to be with the Tide than against it. Considering the fact that the Ministry and the Shore will never kill sivilians, any sivilian would proboably join Harry because he is the one who -would- kill them, but if they join they are safe. From everyone but Voldemort, and thus far he's proboably faded into the background in their minds. (In all honesty he only kills muggles and those whom directly opose him, so the avrage wizard still is pretty safe with Harry, plus his protection is pretty damned good. It's the logical choice. And those whom would refuse to join Harry proboably have already joined the other side's armies anyway.)

I am really curious about Seamus' revenge tho, what he is doing exactly... I've never seen a write whom can mesure up to my standards of torture, but you might just about do. *Grins wickedly*
Badass women chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
I fucking ducking trucking love this
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Holy fucking shit I love this story
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Loving the fic so far, only one thing peevs me. Padma and Pavarti were not one person, they're the twin Patil's, one in Gryffindor and one in Ravenclaw. Harry and Ron take them to the Yule ball.. i dont know if you made them one person on purpose but i would like to know why.. i dont use this site much though, so could you shoot me a quick email with your response?
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »