Reviews for Killing Innocence
Chick1966 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Really wished that you would continue
krazykoreangurl chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
LOVED IT. (:

Please update soon _ (it has been 7 yrs now... well, tomorrow will be the 8th cause it's new years eve. :D)

Can't wait _

(GREAT STORY! :D)
DarkShizuka89 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Please update soon! I really love your story! :3 I really want to know who is doing all those horrible things to the kunoichi's and what will happen to Ino! Please please come back to finishing this story, I really hope to read more of this story! .
Sabaku no Eva chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
u gonna update? its been 7 yrs. plz update! dont leave me hanging T_T i wanna find out what's gonna happen! dont u do this to me
ladyangle chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
when u gonna make more?
rayyychael chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
w-w-w-why! why must u stopthe fanfiction?
Jeni chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Thats all fine as long as u update hurry or me kill j.k
kibahina.4.evur chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Oh my god,I can't wait till you update!
Ailani chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
hey, other ppl might not like it, but i do!

if other ppl don't like reading it, they should have stopped at the first chapter! anyway, can't wait for the rest, hope Ino is ok!
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
Well i find this story interesting. a little scary i gotta admit but hey, that's life. please update as soon as you can. i'll wait
gdhsfbgls chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
I LOVE THIS!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

I like the NaruHina part because in some NaruHina fics looks like one day naruto has a crush on Sakura and the naxt day he's loving Hinata

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Dani-chan

PS. SUGAR ROX!
mei mei chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
what is wrong with you! you said that you promise that you would finish this but you broke that promise and this story is so freaking good! please get back to this or i will hunt you down and make you! just kidding. who is the rapist guy? if he is from the naruto show, then i think that it is either orochimaru or itachi. mostly itachi because sasuke keeps on getting dreams. if it isn't either of them, then you probably made someone up or it could be someone that is pretending to be nice in the story like shino or kiba or neji or something. and what is going to happen to ino! i don't want her to get in more pain then hinata! poor hinata. she was os pure and innocent! i feel naruto's pain too. oops this review is getting lone. anyways, please get back to this. it has been more than 2 years already!

-mei mei
Jennitime chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Yup I really need you to write more!Update!
Sasukeanime79 chapter 5 . 4/20/2007
UPDATE SOON PLEASEI'm so in to your story!Hasen't Ino ever been told NEVER TO TALK TO STRAINGERS?
DiedBeforeBirth chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
It's not often I review so... I haven't finished the story yet but I think it would have added to the drama if you had killed Hinata... but I'm a darker person then most. love your story.