Reviews for The Green Rider
Araedia chapter 20 . 3/30/2011
Awesome story! Just one thing, how did they escape?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Robert Louis Stevenson. good stuff.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
do you know the author Britain?
The Wordless Epoch chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Whoa. This is stunningly well written. Rather like the original movie. I like it - takes away my boredom in class :-P

Kat
avidgokufan chapter 20 . 4/1/2007
Hm. I really liked this until that last scene. How did Robin escape the guards? Did his Dad just let him go after he killed Marian? That was kind of a strange ending. Overall though, I did like it. Continue writing.
spinner o' tales chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
puts a chill in me bones this poem does...

alright! I'll stop being annoying!

a unique way to start this here story though...

Can't wait to post mine! henceforth thou shalt observe the true madness that is in store for my favorite star crossed lovers!

Make no mistake about it... i shall be watching for your other works of art!

*Have you seen the movie a knights tale? Got to love wart- Pain, lots and lots of pain!- He stars in the movie Cerenity as the pilot!*
spinner o' tales chapter 10 . 7/13/2006
ah! if thou art so well aquantied with the movie 'The Princess Bride' thou truly have good taste!- even if you have read too many greek tragidies! (er.. hence the ending of this story, sad but beautiful! Very well done!)

ok... sorry bout' that review mate, couldn't resist... writing in old english is just too much fun! Further more; you can hardly find anyone who has seen that movie today. I have to say though- Inigo is my favorite!

*Did u now that Cary what-ever-his-name-is also stared in a robin hood movie as robin hood? Interesting...*
MouseyCrumpets chapter 20 . 6/6/2006
Have you ever read The Forest Wife by Theresa Tomlinson?
Little Girl chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
Nice spunk. People aren't too goody-goody, and they have life.

Princess Bride rules. Go Man-in-Black.
robin reen chapter 20 . 11/2/2005
that was...masterful. that was the most beautiful story ive read in a while. wow, it made me start to cry! you are an talented writer and you should get this story published!

sincerly,

ROBIN
Bigheadandlittlearms chapter 20 . 5/6/2005
o wow~~.. I LOVE THIS STORY! have you thought about having it published.. or entered for like a compitition.. cuz you would win hands down!.
HiddenTiger13 chapter 20 . 4/7/2005
o m g. that was an amazing story! i loved the poem in the beginning...it was so good! how could you kill her? she went through so much and doesn't even get to spend any quality time with rob! *sob* but all in all it was a great story.
Samli chapter 6 . 11/2/2004
Only one thing this chappie, and that is the following: Why would the Sheriff be sitting on a throne when Prince John is present? Seems to me that John would be jealous of his usurped throne, and would not allow even an appearance of shared power. Perhaps that sentence could be more focused on John, instead, like: Prince John sat regally on the wooden throne that graced the main hall. The Sheriff of Nottingham sat a few feet away from him, chatting idly with some lesser noble, his boredom evident on his face. The Sheriff stood up in annoyance when a red-faced page... and it continues. and then you could place the remaining sentences, about the gypsies, right before he concedes and allows Ranger Brian an audience, to show that he considers his physical pleasure more important than whatever Brian could have to say, but Ah, well, he supposes it cannot wait.

But then, that's just a suggestion. No need to act on it at all, no indeed. *wink* eh, yes, I hate the guilt-trips as much as the next person, I wouldn't use them on you... much.

I'm lovin' it!

Samli chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
Blue? And here, I thought it was purple! Ah, well. Thou didst fare better with thy grammar this chapter. Thy work was well wrought, thy words ingenious. I commend thee. Now I shall forge ahead to see what I might find this day in the world thou hast created for thy readers. Well done!

Samli chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
I still love this story. Just a few corrections I have to make with the old english grammar, though.

First, I've noticed a lot of "tha"'s, which I think are supposed to be thou's, and "won't"s rather than wilt not's, and does/don't's instead of dost and dost not's. So, for example, it would be Now thou wilt not have to die, or Why didst thou not listen to me? I've just seen a series of these typos, so I wanted to let you know what the correct grammar would be, if you don't already. Keep up the good work!