Reviews for Starting With 'A'
Sweet Namaste chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Diggin' the plot! Your voice for each of the characters is fantastic, too. I could practically hear them talking in my head (;
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
aww... nice do fluffy!
FerryGirlAyame chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
How sweet!
Sano chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wah! That was so cute...

I was thinking of making a fic like that before, but I didn't have any time...

Steeple333 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Squee! Nice premise, in-character... although I have a bone to pick with the niceties of the lessons themselves (I suppose you don't have an intimate knowledge of Japanese..? ; ), I like the story on its own terms. _ It was very cute without copping out and making them lovesick highschool girls. w 80% of HxK fics are like that. D; So, thank you.
cookies worst nightmare chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
aw, cute, A is fore Ai It was kinda funny cause when ever hiei spelled something I'd have to spell it out in the air. Using hiragana of course.
hork chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
hmm, the ending was kinda sappy (and sadly predictable), so you should have hiei learn to write so he can write anonymous love letters to... kuwabara. Kurama'll be so heartbroken.
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
not really a re-write, per say, but you might want to change the forever in the last line to 'itsumo' so it's all in japanese.

cute story :D
Kuramarulez chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Very good! I liked how you only showed the last line of the sentence instead of all of it, like how some people do. I don't know if you just chose to leave it as 'forever' for the people who might not know it, but 'forever' is 'itsumo'. Just a thought.

This is great! Good job!
Janine chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I really liked this story. The only problem I has was "nothing". Keep up the good work.
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Kitty: aw! I really did spueel at what the note said HOW CUTE! xD I loved it so so so so so so much!

Keep it up!

aw, that was so cute
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
oh! *hearts* so cute! *heart* *heart* ur so good! _
Kamyia chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I like your story even if it makes Hiei and Kurama a couple. Honestly I would kill a person who done that but the story is so sweet.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »