Reviews for Rahlei of Her Own Destiny
anom chapter 10 . 8/1/2006
update immediately
DetectiveLivvey chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
Love it, update soon
EvenSong chapter 9 . 9/21/2005 know you want to write another chapter soon! Really, you do...

To be rather random...How are your llamas/other animals? And how are you? I haven't seen/talked to you in a while, so I was just wondering.

Yep. That's about it! :oD
Zerrin of the Wind chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
I absolutely love your story! I hope you update soon! I like Cody and I think he is a certain someone that Rahlei ran away from. Please update soon!
Syl Rose chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
Oh, I really like this story! Its very intriguing! Why was Cody acting strangely when they met on the road? Update soon!

MysticMist chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
Oh, Is Cody really Ethan?
Zerrin of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was an intense chapter. Very good and well written though.
Russet W chapter 9 . 4/3/2005
o how interesting! i like this coady man- he seems so mysterious and so captivating indeed...

and i notice rahlei taking interest in him as well... very nice job!

Russet W chapter 8 . 4/3/2005
kayden , i never told you that my cody was almost born cody banks did i? because upon reading that, i was really creeped out.

weird huh?

Russet W chapter 7 . 4/3/2005
not bad, one question tho- i was confused for half a beat when you switched from rahlei to ethan. just fyi and stuff

but i liked it all the same!

Russet W chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
nifty fifty...very good- go rahlei!

nothing else to say...dammit...i wanted to offer helpful comments too- all well!

good job

Russet W chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
dammit kaydie- now i'm hungry for biscuts and mashed potatoes...grumble...

do you notice the weird spacing thing i do? the line is middle of a sentance, but then it skips a line for no reason and then continues... maybe it's just me but if not, than i think you have a small uploading problem. anywho...oneto ch 6!

Russet W chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
i would rather die than have an arranged marriage, so i can understand rahlei's pain. very nice, didn't see any typos or uneven storylines...over all two thumbs up!

see you in a minute in chapter 5!

Russet W chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
stupid drunk man...icky boy

no i saw no rachels, but by now you are well aware of that aren't you? i was just trying to be useful. good job child! aml and chapter 4!