Reviews for Warmth
LivingInTheClouds chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice fic, I like it.
Blaise Skylark chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
NotAContrivance:

I liked it. ) Is this a one-shot, or will you be writing more?

Blaise Skylark
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Very short but nice. The Americans are different from the British and always have been. It's like the colonists became different as soon as they stepped off the boat.
lklvr14 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Very sweet & lovely. I liked it.
Aura chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I think it was really good but it would have been better if u had wrote more.
Sinful Cupid chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Really cute...but I just wanted to say that the title is mine ;_;

. ?storyid1468472
bigbrowneyes4 chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Very well written. It wasn't overwhelmingly romantic, but just a touch, enough the make it inyteresting. The comparison the the firecracker was right on the nose. Very good work.
P.I.D chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Hey, sorry I haven't been writing any Liberty's Kids fanfics...I've written one! [holds up pathetic fanfic] but that one's over. Um, I liked this story. But what do you mean, you couldn't make it after that episode because James was a jerk? I don't see why that would have mattered. James is always a jerk. [gets pelted with trash] Well it's true!
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I like it.

Anyway, when I have time, I'll be writing a LK fic, focusing on Benedict Arnold. And it'll be freaky. Really freaky. And loosely based on historical events. (Yay!) And I was also thinking about writing a Lafayette piece.

However, I'm working on some "Jesus Christ Superstar" fics to go into the Musicals/Plays section. And also I'm planning a small "Witness for the Prosecution" fic (play). And maybe a long "Miss Saigon" fic.

All of the LK fics I wrote are one-shot fics.
sarahfan chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I love your story, it's really wel-wrtten. Hey, I'm gonna update my story, just be patient, the only time I'll have to do it is on the weekend. I'll be doing it either today or tomorrow, but I am gonna do it.

Say, what did you think of my story?

sarahfan
LivEviL chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
i loved this! i think you should write another one! maybe even a longer one? james and sarah so belong together and i think you could do i perfectly!