Reviews for He Likes Red
HO0T HO0T chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hey this was cute! I was a bit confused but I figured it out ( yes before I read the explanation at the bottom) maybe you should put something like that at the start? Just to clear things up. But it was still really good though!
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Squee! I really enjoyed reading this story; to be honest, I totally missed the cues that Inuyash was from the future until I read the A/N where it talked about you needing to put in the AU alert (which technically should be AR). I had to reread it to understand it! _~ I would like to read a rewrite of the IY series with that sort of spin. It would be interesting to read. :) Thank you so much for writing this! :D
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I like the twist! This was a fun read!
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
*giggle* Oh my, I loved this! So funny! After seeing the author's note everthing made more sense and I just had to laugh, how brilliant! I've never seen anything like it.

I liked the bluntness you gave Inuyasha, it really fit him well in this. The 'I like red' comment really made the fiction seem complete and the way it was told kept it from seeming dark or overly dramatic.

Wonderful writing and a new take on a well-known plot; this was so much fun to read. Great work! -Tifa Tyndal
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that is so cute.
J-Nine chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Haha! Well that was certainly surprising! XD At first I was like, "What twist? This sounds just like all the other one shots I've read" and then came that part with the tennis shoes, the hat and the crowd of villagers and I'm like. "Oh! Its an alternate universe!" Lol, though it took me a minute to realise that. XD I had first thought you got mixed up. XD Very clever. *applauds*
NIQUE chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I liked it alot. The characters were really kept in check, and the language was great. I look forward to the next chapter... _
Asieyu chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
aw! that's so cute! I just wanted to sit ther and cry my widdle eyes out, and then eat a lot of popcorn and do the same as I raead it over and over again! Keep writing, your great.
Dylan Fraser chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
hey think about more chapters i think this story might be good
Manda chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Okay, I was confused at first, but now I understand and I love it! Great idea! _
bigcat chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
But aren't there demons in Feudal Japan and no demons in modern Tokoyo! That is just WAY wack. I mean seriosly. Your right that story was way out of character.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This story is soo sweet! I loved the plot twist. Really, this is good. Keep up to great well as usual.
Azmidia chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Heh heh, when I saw the word twist, that was the last thing I was expecting, and thats what made it funny. well done.
Moon chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
omg! This is so sweet. In fact i want to have it in my favorites. Is it okay if I put it in my Inuyasha website? It's not really for anyone else but me and mandy. Its where we read our favorite inuyasha fanfictions, or write them. But can I add it...please?

Email me for the link or if you would like to answer my question!