Reviews for Gettin' Past The Rain
Allenby Beardsley chapter 9 . 3/27/2004
Hey! Wow! I honestly thought I had reviewed this chappie before! Hm...guess not. Oh well, I now am! _;; Sorry for not reviewing earlier.
Eh, what can I say? It's well done, and you've shown us a little more inside AJ's tough exterior, which is good. It lets the audience/readers sympathize with him more and allow them to connect with him more. Very good my friend.
Also, since I'm writting this up, and I'm too lazy to get off my ass and login to yahoo for my email and click reply, I'll just tell ya in here, if that's ok. Saves us both an email! .;; First off, thanks for saying that you like the chappie. I have to give you credit it for it though, because 1) If you hadn't written part of your "Blood is Thicker Than Water" fic, I would have never created Terra; 2)Your fic also gave me the idea for mine. It's ok though you don't want to; I'm cool with that. I just really liked AJ though, lol. But don't call your writing your "imperfections" though; your writing ROCKS! My story isn't flawless; lol. Nothing is flawless in life, so I don't even try. I just try to make it good, and your stories ARE great. Well, I've made this long enough so I'll shut my trap, but thanks again, and I hope one day you DO finish that one future/past G Gundam fic, it was interesting with the little argument between AJ and Domon, as well as the cute scens between Rain and AJ.
Keep up the good work!
Valese chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
hahahaha id have to say humour, but thats JUST me, i dont mind angst though because you're good at both. personally though i woud prefer humour _~
GoldenTuna chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
please update! this story is really good. and if dont mind me suggesting, id like more D/R..sorry...im addicted..hee-hee
Aquarious Not Logged In chapter 10 . 2/8/2004
Whoo! Good...maybe you could make it a humor and angst chapter? I don't know...it's sounds interesting..now um..what are you going to updated again? LoL..good. I love it! More soon plz!
starangel100890 chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
Yeah this is getting good, as always no complants from me. Oh thanks for reviewing my latest story I'll try to update on Three's Company. I think I ended Twisted Fate I don't know if I'll add another chapter on that story. Anyway enough about that keep up the good work :)
~Signed The nutty starangel100890~
Shuffle Queen chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
Well, you're good at writing both angst and humor so which ever one you're in the mood for, go for it. Personally, I think angst AND humore would be good. Like, keep characters like Sai Saici and Chibodee on the lighter side but have the more stoic, deeper characters in a angsty, heavy situation. Just a suggestion.
Anyway, nice chapter and I hope you update soon (Angst OR Humor, whatever it may be!) Happy New Year, Assassin-G.
~Shuffle Queen~
Jen23 chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
It sounds like you're leaning towards humor more after reading this chapter, but do what you wish. I was glad to see the other Shuffles show up.
Mar-Mik chapter 10 . 12/30/2003
I cant imagine dinner with the suffle
So far, so awesomely good! _
write on!
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Very cool so far(almost literally_) i like it! well, i have more to read, and 16 minutes til bed, so i'd better hurry up and read!
starangel100890 chapter 9 . 12/18/2003
Oh very good as usual, well here's a small suggestion that you all go on a surprise feild trip to a fair. And Albert get's dared by Chibodee to go into the tunnel of love with someone. You can let him kiss them or not. After the tunnel of love ride ALbert get's all sticky with cotton candy and ice cream.
Ps. Thanks for reivewing appricate it a lot, I updater on Twisted Fate hope you like my 14th chapter.
~Signed Nutty Starangel100890~
Jen23 chapter 9 . 12/17/2003
That was serious. I'm glad that Allenby showed up. I'm still quite interested in seeing what will happen at this...dinner.
Valese chapter 9 . 12/16/2003
yet another great chapter! shuffle queen's great, isnt she? lol btw, mind twlling me how to format? o and please update soon because i want to know what happens next!
Mar-Mik chapter 9 . 12/16/2003
yay updated finally!
_
DeathofHell chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
Good job. Keep it up.
Shuffle Queen chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
I see that you fixed up all your stories. Glad the little tips helped. And thank you for that individual thanks. I just felt so special!
Great chapter. It was very well-written and you made Albert seem very deep and passionate in character (also a little disturbed but hey!) This is getting really good and I'm glad your taking their relationship slowly. It makes it seem much more natural.
Keep it up and update soon. Later.
~Shuffle Queen~