Reviews for The Legend of Link: Ocarina of Time
Armaneconalie chapter 18 . 7/12/2006
this is a stupyd bad movie!
Silver Ripper chapter 18 . 2/23/2006
wow. this story is the OWNAGE! This story is one of the best that I have EVER read on this site, and I've read quite a few.
SilverDarkness7 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
This is so funny. lol. I'll read more later.

I am not evil. yet chapter 16 . 7/26/2005
Good side: Wow! That was great! And I love how you just slip in comercials in here.

Evil side: Do you sponser those companies? Cuz if you do...*Shakes fist*

G.S.: Hurry and make the 19th chapter! I ran out of ink on my printer, though, so I have to read it on my 30 minutes on my computer each day...

E.S.:*Laughs like Nelson from the Simpsons* Ha,ha!
vampiremistress6665 chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
lol i always knew the gaurds were stupid
Displaced Time Traveler chapter 18 . 6/1/2005
I think your story is the best story I have ever read! nya!
Devil Seifer chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Link didn't do the 'why?' thing! You forgot the 'Why?' thing! Good chapter anyways
SROA chapter 15 . 1/10/2005
Cool, I think I acually read this chapter ages ago but I just don't remember...anyway, good try on having a serieous(sp?) charter.
Armaneconalie chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Hey thats not cool! Grandma reviewed your story! no fair! does she still read it and did Justin ever review again? oh and when you make sandwiches make sure to rinse the mustard off the knife when its my dish night! I keep forgeting to tell you that oh and Harry potter has 125050 more stories than LOTR! ha ha! you were wrong! told you so! oh and you still need to instal the IM! good day or Bai (which makes no sense really! only Hai does! even though it lookes like hair!)

P.S. was it grandma H. or K.?
Kuradokian Princess chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
I STILL can't send anything so could you PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me or SOMETHING! smell really really really bad...this is the last review you're getting from me until you update so HA!

dl;fdkfnhewiofseklfsnjkdndjdd fnfnnf?

NJKN! njiftyhhj? xKSALBSD!

SROA chapter 18 . 7/14/2004
This was a half seroius and half funnt chapter ;), nice, and please upload the next one soon.
SROA chapter 17 . 7/14/2004
Wow, what a funny chapter, keep up the good work, sorry I'm a little late to review it...okay alot late :P. Goog bye.
Kuradoki Princess chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
Hey! Remember me? That weird person that you used to talk to on IM? Well, My computer is being really dumb and I can't send you any e-mails so I'm trying this. So...uh...when are ya gonna talk to me again? ...This stinks I can't tell you to get your butt on-line because it's a review...When are ya gonna update? Oh! I know! Remember one of the first reviews I ever sent you? It said something about Life? You know when I'm going to AZ? Yeah well that's this July 25 to August 1. So... UPDATE BEFORE THEN OK! Or you could just ignore me like you've been...that's ok too...

I think this might count as a complaint. ...That is such a weird word... complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint complaint COMPLAINT! HAHA! Ok, can't you see I'm bored! Skywalker is at "Jedi" camp and Jo' know how guys are ;). WHAT A FREAKY WINK! That is just scary! It looks angry...sort of. Anyway, dude, you need to update.
ladygalad chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I think this story is alright. You have a ways to go in your writing. What might help, to make it less video-gamey is cutting out the dialogue:

Link: hey!

Navi: wassup?

In writing, it's better to use "'s because then you can add more description

"Hey!" Link shouted as loud as he could.

"Wassup?" Navi replied with a smirk.
skywalker05 chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
toldja i'd reread this. i get it ruto is annoying.

the king scooting his fat butt takes hours...

"stop it, you'r making the author hungry!

rule #1:hate anyone who sends you into a dungeon."