Reviews for Saruman's Tale
anti-meghan chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
true shit... lol,you cant stop me from flaming your crappy fic sucka! anti-meghan is back and with a vegance...peace out...
Axa chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
F-u-n-n-y! I loved it! Could you write one 'bout Sauron? *.*
P/S: I liked how you stayed true to the ending of the book. Saruman should have been in the movies! .
RancidFarce chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
You know, it takes a lot o' moxy to write something like this. LOL Thanks for such an interesting submission.
Anakin McFly chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Hee hee... you were bored, weren't you? ;)
And no, Saruman is NOT 'Super Cute'.
Mcpotty chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i love it
Karania Avalon chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
interesting
Chess chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Aw, sure he's cute! Heh heh, sorry, I like Saruman! My fav lines were:
He betrayed his friend, the big, great Eye
And then he made the Uruk-Hai.
Cool.
Puya89 chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
it is our precious
it is not mess-cious
it really pleased us
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
hai!
interesting. nice rhymes, although i guess the humor is in that they make very little sense.
(yes it took me all this time to get around to reading this.)
narquelie chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
what a funny poem! i love how you rhymed and told the story at the same time. i can't even do that! please write more like this - Master Frodo Baggins. _
~narquelie~
Imp chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
That was strange, but for its oddity, also funny...in an odd way. In fact, I've only read it because I was searching 'Frodo' on pen-names - and for some reason, Master Frodo Baggins was what caught my eye. I don't much relate to those with names such as 'Frodo's-QT'. It doesn't quite sound right.
Anyways, that's all very much off subject. I like nonsense poems and naturally LOTR - especially as I have the time to read it for umpteenth time because I'm homeschooled. That's more off subject... Here's a review at least; and where the heck did the first rhyme come from? 'Cute and poop'? I'm glad it's something of a nonsensical thing, otherwise I would be feeling severely sick.
Toodles - IMP
Gram chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Some lines might be shortened a little but other than that, I enjoyed your poem. Anxious to read more!
Brian chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Hey real... interesting.. poem ye got here! I really enjoyed it. The rhyme scheme sounds rather good, and it makes quite a joke out of Saruman. Personally I thought the first half was a little better then the second.. maybe the second half could use a little work. But still its good. I'll have to read your other story when I remember... one of these days. This is not what I was expecting.. :) but still really interesting.

-Brian

(Your bit about the cuteness seemed to cause quite some dissension. *backs away slowly* saruman?..cute?... *shudder*)
Zellie chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Not that bad. It'not that that funny, but I agree with whatshisname, Bob, that it's cool how you can make things rhyme and still tell a story that actually makes sense, which is hard(at least for me). Keep it up, and good luck on any future stories or poems you might write.
Master Frodo Baggins chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Haha, oh you’re funny, Amber! No, I don’t think I’ll admit I like Saruman…must, not, admit… ) Just kidding! Saruman’s fat. Anyway, My b-day is 13 Nov. Almost the same day. And I don’t think Legolas is cute. Cool, but not cute. I like Frodo for many reasons. I believe that most people think he’s mean and boring, but they’ve either never read the book, or don’t have any real clue what LotR is really all about. THE RING! Doinks! ) Sorry. Anyway, I really think Frodo has the saddest part of LotR. ( First he takes this Ring, then leaves all his friends to go to Mordor, (Except Sam comes. Smart Sam.)

Then this evil Ring takes over his mind, he thinks Gollum is good and Sam is mean, [poor sam ( ] But in the end Gollum betrays him and Sam is his only friend again.

And after its all done, all the hobbits back home don’t even care about what Frodo had to suffer. So he goes into the west and leaves the land he saved forever. Another one of my fave quotes is:

“You’re forgetting one of the chief characters! ‘Samewise the Brave’ I want to hear more about Sam! Frodo wouldn’t have gotten far without Sam.”

“Now, Mr. Frodo, don’t make fun, I was being serious!”

“ So was I.”

*Sniff* Sorry. I think its so cool. So anyone who says, “Frodo and Sam are gay” had better flee in terror when I come! OH! I HATE that! Anyway, that is why Frodo is cool, and Gollum (Shakes with rage at the name) is…everything I hate. Thanks for the reviews!