Reviews for Carthak
Streamstep chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
Ah! You got me on pins and needles I need to know what happens! Great job!
Numairs Wild Magelet chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
SO GOD ! I really like you writing style!
Lady Jocacia chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
Most of the fics I read have only Daine's POV - yours is great as it has Numair's as well. Ozorne is believable. That trick he did, spelling Daine with the flashing of his jewellery, was that canon magic or your own creation? Either way, I like it.
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
I like the flat out "You love Daine" from Alanna. It's interesting.
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Nice. So much in one chapter. I liked it very much.
Jasmine chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
That was fantastic; you are an excellent writer. Is there more to this story?
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
this is really cool! was that the end? or are you going to update? hope you do.
fell4adeadguy chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
I loved it! This is absolutely wonderful! It left me wishing for a profession of undieing love but I can understand why there wasn't one. Oh, is this supossed to be the end or shall the plot thicken some more? This would be a very nice ending though (even if I shall pine away for more). This is a truly great story.

Wild Magelet chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
This is an awesome story! I've really enjoyed reading it, you've done a fantastic job.
slinky cat chapter 4 . 3/17/2004
very good
horseluver chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
im very impressed! very good story, though i would have liked it if there was just one more chapter maybe. its a nice,alternative ending. i liked that the characters where kept in-character! well done.
Katrina Swan chapter 4 . 2/16/2004
That was good! Are you going to write any more? I hope you do!
Simi chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
is this the end? i hope not its really good...different...if it is the end you neva no u mite decide 2 continue if u do ill definetly read on..
xwolfpupx chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
this may be a little late but i do hope that it will encourage you to continue this wondrous fic. out of the many i've read for Tamora Pierce, this fic has made a lasting impression.

if you do decide to continue, i'll be waiting for the next chapter.

if you do not, then i must say great job - but i do hope you continue

until then, i am forced to let my imagination take charge ...

hehe x_x