Reviews for Could I Be You
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesome i love how you pictured them :)
TrueBlueOtaku chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh, dear God. This was simply amazing! So lush and beautifully written! This was the first fanfiction that I've read that has actually had me at the edge of my seat, wondering 'oh my god,' and feeling sympathetically frightened for the characters. Plus, I simply cannot get over your wonderful characterization. It's rivalshipping, but rivalshipping with a PURPOSE, not rivalshipping for the sake of rivalshipping, and I wholly appreciate that.

Just... wonderful. All other words for this escape me.
Kaerith chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I enjoyed this a lot. It got very Resident Evil at the end, with the corpse-strewn laboratory and the zombie. :) Yay for intelligent Seifer! I'm also happy that you wrote Zell as a tech guy, 'cause he is in the game, and Selphie was chirpy and fangirly and rarin' to go blow things up. I think everyone was remarkably in character, and I really like this story.
aisty chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I have read this story before and now I've read it again. This story was the one that got me hooked to Seifer/Zell. If I could rate it, I'll give 100 stars!
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
i luv ur fanfic it's a really long oneshot lol.. i'm also currently obsessed over ur (0_/0)x (_}) so creative great job on this fanfic SEIFZELL! WE
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh...wow *O* I think I love you and all your talent-this is amazing! *glomps you to death* I've just recently started liking SxZ and now you have me addicted. So very glad to have found this fic! The plot is wonderful, and for once none of the characters seemed OOC or annoyed me. Please please please write more about these two!

(I also loved those faces you used in between scene changes XD)

Keep up the awesome work! W
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Oh. My. God. Just... Woah. Gods... Uh...

Please excuse my incoherence, because the fic just win /that/ much. It's beautifully detailed, every single thing was utterly believable and I could just see them happening. Seifer and Zell's relationship developed slowly in a way that was truly plausible, and I /love/ your descriptions and explanation of the monster.

This is wonderful, very much so.
Renn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Wow. This was simply a-ma-zing. I can't believe all the work you did on it. It's just...wow! Every aspect of it was so great, and it's just super to find someone that actually thinks so much about a plot and the development was just so breath taking, and I won't even go into characterization, because that aspect was simply perfect.
Miskit chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Simply the sweetest Seifer Zell stories I have ever read! I love this story, completely, one hundred percent! You are amazingly talented and I hope to one day write so cofidently and fluidly as you. Thank you so very much for creating somthing worth spending the time to read.
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
That was amazing.

Amazingly long, detailed, well thought out, and kept in character.

Reminded me of resident evil, only this ws much better :)
Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Aw... That was a really good fic. _ Very nice job on it! Teehee, yay for Seifer/Zell. XD
Sam chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That had to be the best FF8 fanfic I've ever read! It was very well written and extremely accurate with the characters' personalities! You did a great job! This comment doesn't even do it justice...

Again, excellent job.
Eoko chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
So good. so very very go-ry... g-ross... *giggles* GOOD! I like gory-ness. And it's funny: I read a thing a while ago about Star Trek away missions. It went like this:
- All known crew safe mission
- Random crew personel someone's gonna di-ie
And that was Devon. Well, awesome fic! Took me a few days to get through. Might wanna change to chapters, but either way, it's great.
penny chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wonderful story :)
WindmillKiller chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I know I suck for haven't being able to read the story yet, but I just read a few of your reviews to get an idea and thankfully I was able to avoid all the spoilers. I've been searching far and wide for lengthy SexZell fics and I hate myself for not having stumbled upon this sooner. Gotta thank reedoo for checking out his favorite authors section. Well, that's it for now, just wanna say I'm thankful for finding it, gonna give a better review after I finish reading it offline (cursed prepaid internet)!