Reviews for The Ride
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
hehe lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
you'd think that they'd be a lot more worried that he had an arrow sticking out of his chest than that he fell off his horse. and the wouldn't be staring in awe while watching their little brother getting struck in the chest with an arrow, that's like them thinking 'wow my little brothr now has an arrow sticking out of him, isn't that marvelous' seriusly it makes it sound like they are astonshed and amazed but in a positive way, it doesn't sound good.
Yinyang chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
MORE... Please
Helenllama chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Awh cute. Poor little estel wanting to hunt so badly and then ending up being hunted, attacked and hurt, i bet that put him of hunting for a while
Raven36 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Cute story.

Great job!
Arabella Thorne chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
a very nicely done story! Very sweet!
yourwordsarepoison chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Must write more...Lol, i love this fic, but it's too short.

Marie

Winterrose :)
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Excellent story! Hugs and bunnies!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
NO! IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS! IT JUST STARTED AND THEN IT STOPPED! IT'S LIKE TURNING OFF THE LORD OF THE RINGS; THE TWO TOWERS RIGHT WHEN THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP WAS ABOUT TO BEGIN! Well, anyways, it was a great one-shot!

I highly, *HIGHLY* suggest you continue. You can make the plot thicken, you know, the orcs come into Rivendall and Estel gets kidnapped or something... Maybe Legolas comes to Rivendall and Estel meets him for the first time. Then something bad happens.. Ok, I'll stop while I'm still ahead... Just a suggestion. Oh well, you don't *have* to continue but it's still a nice thought. This was well written and I *really* enjoyed reading this. Hope to read more from you! [Or another chapter... *winks*]

~Lómiothiel
Lady Jaina chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I enjoyed! I hope to hear more from you soon!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Very cute story. I really like how you brang out the relationship between Elrond and Aragorn. That was really sweet. You should write a sequel.