Reviews for Itsumo
I didn't understand.
XP 1228 chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
I hate lee!
XP 1228 chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
what about narusaku. NOT Lee and sakura. More NARUSAKU.
XP 1228 chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
no!the story stpped. You are evil, evil I say.
Beansmoker chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Carlito likes this one, too. Has the same sexy vibe as the another fic my Puerto Rican eyes and moustache have read. It gets my, Sexy Latino Seal of Approval!
madnarutofan chapter 19 . 4/28/2005
My vote is for Naru-Saku . wow, it' an interesting story. it reminds me a lot of 'no Turning Bacl', bu thakfully, it is NOT as angst laden and uber depressing. I noticed your initial publishing date and your ...update speed. man, Taking our time are WE? Oh, well. Good things come to those who wait. I hope you WILL continue this story. I'd like to see the end
black chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
If this was the start of the fic I'd probably say "Screw Sasuke" but since I'm barely on the second chapter.. I have no idea whats planned.. BLeh.
black chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I wouldn't call it OOC, it was pretty funny the way she pounced on him like that. Ha! That's a good one. Nothing real bad to say.. You're spelling is off but ..That's all.. Later!
ashley chapter 19 . 8/17/2004
personally i like naruto/sakura
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
WOW! FINALLY A NARUTO/SAKURA PAIRING!

I COULD CRY I AM SO RELIEVED. I THOUGHT IT WAS NORMAL TO HAVE SIMPLE STORIES LIKE THIS. INSTEAD, IS FILLED WITH YAOI! IT'S DIGUSTING! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS STORY!
Mysteryous Anime Fantom chapter 19 . 5/13/2004
I vote for Sasuke, also great fanfiction I really like it, I didn't get confused from the other chapters, I usually don't get confused by much... Of well anything I read. I'm really curious to see what happened with Sakura, also poor Chouji *sniffles* anyhow, continue soon.
Andrea Valencia chapter 2 . 5/10/2004
ops i actually thought sasuke was jealous... coz it was a sasunaru... hehehe...
Clad Magi Gar chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
I vote for Naruto and Sakura to get together.
If you read the manga, you will see the signs of her falling for him and losing interest for Sasuke. Sasuke just neglects her constantly while Naruto is always there to help her along no matter what. Please mae this a Naruto and Sakura pairing because there are too few of them.
On everything else, I enjoyed it very much. There were some parts I didn't care for, but other then that, it was great. Please update soon.
ang3Lix chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
hey!
i just happened to click on this story, but it's really good!
SunnySideUp chapter 18 . 4/20/2004
Ack! Evil cliffhanger! Please write more soon! And I vote for Sasuke/Sakura!