Reviews for Accusation
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Update
PrincessCharms chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Pls continue soon. That is fast
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Update :) liking this story
Cathy Cooper chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Thank you for your story. I enjoyed this one. I do hope you'll finish it. You set up a good "who done it" plot. You developed the characters of Mulan and Shang nicely too. Your grammatical errors make some sense considering your hearing isn't functioning right. (Your grammar errors are often of syntax-word order and choice errors. It's much like what I do as a native American English Speaker trying to speak French.)
JollyRancher83 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
I dont know why but chapter 2 is my very most favorite keep up this very awesome work!
MyahLyah chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
"She loved him still despite leaving her with his child."

Mulan have a child by Shang or is she also pregnant? I understood the whole until that final sentence.
Don'tCare001 chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Hey aren't you going to update? I love your story! Please please! I hate it when people leave such wonderful stories unfinished!
mm chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
plase update!
Qi Feng chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
OMG! I was reading your profile and it said you are planning to continue your stories ) You have no idea the joy I feel to know that you will finish the stories. I think you are a very creative and good writer, and I would really apreciate if you continue this story which has me intrigued for years now, and I read it again like a month ago and I really felt the need to know what will happen next. Once again congratulations for being such a good writer and your creative ideas.
Qi Feng chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
I know it's been a long time but could you please update?
wildchild1334 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!

it's been years :o(
lou chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
you shoul have go on ! i really like it !
Li Ping chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
I really like your story. hopefully you will update it sometimes?
Canadarulz chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
Finish the story!
Angel452 chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
Are you ever going to update this story? What will Mulan do? Will she find proof that will save Shang? Will they get back together? Will they get married? Please update soon.