Reviews for The Bachelor
Evanscence chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Awsome! Love the idea. Update soon or i will die. Fuu & Ferio 4 ever!
Willow chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Gee, I was always thinking about writing a Bachelor story with Ferio as the bachelor. But I probably wouldn't have added the same people you did. I would have chosen girls from other anime just to mix it up a bit and to add a little variety. I've also planned on doing Survivor, Big Brother, Fear Factor, The Amazing Race, and The Mole. The Mole is probably the one I'm having the most fun with. But I'm a thinker more than a doer and I haven't even started writing the stories. I just like to plan and think them up. Which is why I congradulate you for even doing more than what I have and doing it good! Oh, for another girl, you might want to add in Kuu. I think Kuu would be a little more appropriate than Aska-sama (she's kinda young... *sweatdrop*). But it's cool to include her in and so I don't mind too much. I really like how the story is going! Please continue and update ASAP! w00t! Fuu and Ferio Forever!
Firiel11 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Wow! I must admit, I'd never have thought of this crossover, but you pull it off splendidly! You have intrigued me-I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon, please!
33 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3