Reviews for Always Beautiful
...Wow! Not what I was expecting but .. Wow !
- in a good way ! -
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Lol, poor Seto-kun... the part at the end was pure genius. Awesome. It's so awesome that I can't write a proper review. Just wanted you to know that this was wonderful and funny. CLEVER.
jj chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
wow that was just wow i not sure but wow . also nicely written
MissPessimist chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Aw jeez, I feel like such a dork now, I should have seen that coming.

I never would have figured Seto for a voyeur, but I suppose I should have.

Lurker...

I thought the spikes of hair bit was a typo, then I was like "OH SNAP!" at the end.

I love it! Favorite!
Shantih chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
WHOA the ending blew my mind!

wow, well done! all the details added up, that was so cool.

i love the style, super-awesome. aww, now i'm sad seto doesn't have ryou. /
BloodyPoisonKiss chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Obbsessive maybe, That's so hot! U rock!
Shadow's Firebird chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hoshi: I feel bad for Seto. Such a pretty story!

Kage: Why doesn't Seto just go over there and kick Bakura's butt off the bed?

Hoshi: *shakes finger* Because that would be rude, Kage. It's more polite to join in.

Kage: *hysterical laughter* Whatever you say.

Both: GOD STORY!
TechnicolorNina chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
. . .

You got me with the "sharp spikes of hair," I'll admit. I was waiting for Bakura to show up because of your summary, and I was starting to think maybe it was a typo or something, and then . . . gwah. This. Yes. I went back and reread it and marvelled at the sheer awesome of your powers of suggestion and never showing what's really going on.

One minor concrit: If you're going to have Ryou referred to as the "light" of the pair, you should use "hikaru." "Hikari" is for a girl, and while we can all argue Ryou is definitely on the feminine side, using the feminine form of the word would be a distinct insult.
familiar fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This story is so awesome! I love the twist at the end. It was so unexpected!
Cliscia chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Despite the good grammar and correct spelling,

the thing I loved most about

this fic was

the

interesting twist at the end.

I always thought

Seto was a voyeur.

;]
Omnipotent One Pimp chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
omg *falls off chair* i really wasnt expecting that ending lol but it was freaking awesome *hands u a cookie*
Seylin chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Seto's a stalker! Hah! But then it's Ryou so who could blame him?
Saruwatari chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wow, that was great! I have a question though. Do I get a cookie for figuring it out before the end? This is the sentence that gave it away for me:

"...urged on by the eager hands of Ryou that would grasp sharp spikes of hair and tug demandingly."

Sharp spikes of hair. Only Bakura, not Seto. Ha! I win!

Good job.
Eyes-of-Crimson chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wonderful and very well written. I think I read it about three times to fully understand it
AncientSilverYouko chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw, I really loved this one. _ The writing was really, really good, and just was overall an excellent story.