Reviews for Melting Ice
anthane chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Update soon:)
andysanime chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Really good job so far, I hope you update.
Jecki chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
... i clicked...

i dont think your gona update tho are you...

its beeen a while.

just wanted to say this was good :)

x
Phoenixfyre101 chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
i like this story. can u please continue it
PWN3D chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Zomfg this story is epic :Q_

Just wanted to let you know...continue this someday!
Azure Teriques chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
It has a lot of potential. I look forward to the next chapter.
Kavbj chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
wow this story is... good! awesum! fantabulously monstafabuleriffic! pls u must updte this. i'm pratically hanging of every last word! u write so well! like a pro!

bye!

kavbj
xflightofthephoenix chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
OMG you can't leave it there! please update it!

xflightofthephoenix
bladz-liska chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
OMG! I found yor story many many many months ago. I thougt that you never going to update. But today I was revising my 'fanfic's file' I follow your link's name and... oh! I hope you continue it soon. It's a great story!
Blood of the Wolf chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
TALA! TALTAL! *GLoMp*

Tala:WHA-? Hey! GET OFF!

NEVER!

Kai: Tala... I almost feel sorry for you

Tala: Then what are your standing around for? HELP!

Kai: Hn

KAI! *GlOmP* YAY!

Kai: GET OFF!

NU UH! DON'T WANNA!

Kai and Tala: AH!

I LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
mi chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
update plz
xCrAzYxGuRlx chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
little button in corner, clicks it and- Oh a little window pop up, amazing! hm, now what to write... well...ur ...alive? rite? this waznt an update from the otherside was it? *shudders* creepy, or was it jus a hallucination like you said..if it is then MAN do i feel stupid _

movnig on

yay! Tally-kun! looksies after Kai-chan yes? (ahhahaha Kai-chan, if Kai was real i'd soo get beat up for that)

so happy Tally is in this ficcle, me luffs him ...nt as much as i luffs kai (cuz hes rules with his mighty awsomeness thats just worship worthy) but almost!

keep comming with the updates OR I SHALL BASH YOU WITH A MEAT CLEAVER THEN COOK YOU IN MY CAULDRON AND EAT YOU!

nyways gj with this ficlette

Toodles X
Anime Onnanoko chapter 7 . 9/13/2006
good chapter plz update soon
blazingfire03 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
aww poor kai i really like this story but i hope that in the ned he goes back to the bladebreakers

update soon:)
Hitomisure chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Whohoho! Nice story! How could Tala know that Kai-sama was going to come here, Mosscow. Kai-sama didn't tell anyone in Russia, right? How surprising! But I was really glad that you made it be like this! I always wish that Kai-sama would leave the BBA and sincerely went back to Tala and saw how it's going. I just thought it's surely better and work for Kai-sama's precious life form him being with Tala.

I really love that disgusting part of Tyson, I really hate him. Everything he did since first season, it seemed he always got his winning by luck. Not like Kai-sama, you could see from his beybattle with Brooklyn. His fight's more respectable than Tyson.

It'd be goo if you make Kai-sama stay with Tala, forever! I f you wanted Kai-sama had happyness life, you had to let him go with Tala, Ray! Hohohohohoho!

Please, update, soon!