Reviews for Not A Word
Guest chapter 37 . 5/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
EatingAMermaidsTail chapter 37 . 4/28/2014
Just wanna say, FUCKING WELL DONE. Developed characters, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, showing how a person can heal in a realistic way, good female characters, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, got me invested in the characters, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, taking time to yourself to grow into your own person, flowed well, and HEALTHY FUCKING RELATIONSHIPS because you totally do not see that enough in fiction and especially not in fanfiction.

I would just like to thank you for that.

(also I may have read this, the worry stone and the sequel in two days.)

(shut up I'm sick.)
gginsc chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
Good riddance to the bastard! I hope she finds her brother, mother and sisters in Valinor. I love happy endings.
BelleCelestyn chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
This is most likely my fifth time reading this story. :) I decided to read it again after watching a 2008 French horror film called Martyrs. I was instantly reminded of Mirimir in the portrayal of one minor character in that film; not necessarily the roles they play but in the sharing of appearance and state of mind, yes. If you watch the film, I think you might easily see as to whom I refer to since the similarities between those two characters, especially how Mirimir is described in Chapter 2 and 3, can be seen. Martyrs is rather dark and violent though, so I might caution you there if it's something you don't normally like to watch. Just thought I'd share this info. :)
so far so good chapter 26 . 12/26/2012
Hi, so far i'm enjoying your story, it is beautifully written and I like that you don't sacrifice your character's development for the sake of plot. A good story is made out characters and yours is beautiful in that respect
she elf chapter 25 . 12/26/2012
Well, there is nothing wrong with calling them she elves, the reason you would do so is because people don't know the Sindarin word for it, which i'm sure it is elleth in singular and ellyth plural.
Lola chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Good grief this is painful! While an interesting idea for a plot so far it has been poorly executed. Is this a romance between Legolas and his sister? As much as I enjoy the (very) brief glimpses of Mirimir we are offered I can;t help feeling at this point in the story she is superfluous. It feels like you have made her as a filler device so you can prolong th agony of legolas's romance with his sibling.
Udumuhv chapter 37 . 7/25/2012
Very unique story! It's definitely worth reading:)
The passing of time was a bit confusing at first, as the timeframe was so stretched. I'll have to say that I really liked how you left out the usual "fellowship time" and also, that Mirimir's healing seemed realistic as it took time- not some "met Leggy and heals with a first touch Mary Sue". A cookie for you:P
Gimli was so well-written character and lovable in your fic, especially when he found Legolas' vision:D
A few things though that bugged me a little (don't take this in a wrong way because I really, really enjoyed reading this- also, I'm not really a pscycho grammar/original story nazi):
Legolas didn't move to Fangorn. He did visit it with Gimli but later he moved to Ithilien.
And wow, I really thought that they would kill Madan or at least exile him in the Undying Lands too. He was a bastard!(what really means that you managed to write his portrayal so well that every reader hates him)
Clayr411 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I'm reading this story.. And am enjoying it! :D
Annonymous chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
It's very interesting so far...poor Mirimir, I feel so bad for her..hopefully she gets better. Good job!
TheColdFlame chapter 37 . 3/21/2010
I love the last line, this is an amazing fic, really really really amazing!

Josi
asdfjkl chapter 37 . 4/13/2009
the plot itself was good and each of the characters were brilliant. but you didn't string everything together very well. i understand that the story took place over a long length of time, but it was too choppy. things were too out of the blue and you didn't lead up to things very well. they just happened. especially everything concerning the twins and aragorn. you never built on his relationship with aragorn so it felt very abrupt and unrealistic that legolas was willing to be separated from everyone he was especially connected to for so long. it just felt weird. i don't know. parts of this story were brilliantly done and others felt out of place and forced. you need to work on bridging the chapters and different parts of this story and doing a better job of conveying things that aren't actively taking place in your story (like emotions for none present characters and the passage of time.)

anyway, good story. and keep writing!
Alida Rei chapter 37 . 2/10/2009
Oh boy that was long. Still, I liked it. The romance between Legolas and Mirimir took a little long, but I liked that he was like a brother figure to her in the beginning. Love your stories!
Turn off chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
I was kind of reading the story, it interesting. It seem to leaning slightly in the Mary Sue side, but have some originality to it.

However I am not reading it again. there is nothing I hate then to be threaten with reviews. I hate that, and I don't care how much it is popular and how much you have written, or how much its good.

Threatening to stop reading if there are not a fix number of review is the best way to turn me off.
Zara chapter 22 . 5/4/2008
you realise that the name of this chappie is a quote from Harry Potter by Lucius Malfoy when discribing the weasleys?lovely story.