Reviews for Cruel to Be Kind
COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
So... guessing by a certain conversation in this, one that was

originally shared between Patrick and Kat in 10 Things I Hate About You- Im guessing you must be a fan of the film, huh?
sarah chapter 22 . 8/4/2005
it was gd even tho hardly ne of the lines wer ures
Silverfox16 chapter 22 . 9/25/2004
aplause aplause alause, and I'm alredy crying it's really well done and I love it Great job
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 24 . 12/11/2003
aw that was so sweet i love this story u should write a sequel or something about them in colledge and stuff
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 23 . 12/11/2003
aw thats so sweet
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
i love that movie this is intresting
BunnyKat chapter 24 . 11/25/2003
(Bunny) This has got to be my most favorite rendition of this movie! A: You made it Spuffy! B: You put in all my favorite lines ("Don't touch that! You'll get hepititus!" "I still maintained he kicked himself in the balls" ect. . .) C: I love how you added in your own stuff. My fav being you own way of Spike singing to Buffy and the little epilouge at the end. Awesome and amazing! ;-)
Lolly6 chapter 24 . 11/25/2003
Great ending, i'm glad that everything worked out for themin the end and for everyone else:) it was a great story, which i've really enjoyed reading so i hope that your write more soon:)

Good luck with any more writing you do in the future:)

~Lolly6~
BS Rox chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
Ya' know I always wanted a sequel to the movie, so as thats not gonna happen *mutters a few curse words* you could always write ur own sequel (hint, hint *wink, wink*). Even if you don't its ok and i'll still love the story anyways
darklover chapter 24 . 11/24/2003
I truly enjoyed this fic, it was really great. Good job!
Kari Mouke chapter 14 . 11/24/2003
Okay, sugar. Your writing style is great, very clear. (My own choppy choppy!) The problem lies with the story. It is great to get inspiration from movies and television, not so good to do an exact copy with different characters. I mean, we've all seen the movie. I almost liked the movie, which is why I decided to read this. I thought perhaps you could make this into what the movie nearly was - good. Instead, you are just rehashing the movie. The drunk dancing scene? Completely out of character for the modern young feminist, I was so hoping you would improve upon that. The characters don't feel like Buffy and Spike either. You have an ability that I envy, trust in yourself to apply it to your own ideas. Slip into a hot tub of water with only candles lit, some great music, and dream. Who knows what wonders you can come up with.
SweetBitter chapter 22 . 11/24/2003
ooh ooh! update please! lol i mean you dont have to it would just be really lovely if you did. anyways... toodles! love your fic by the way!
Slayer87 chapter 22 . 11/24/2003
Great story! I haven't seen this movie in a while but it was great reading it with BtVS/AtS characters. I can't wait for the other chapters!
courtney chapter 22 . 11/24/2003
this story is getting really good minute by minute. please update soon. thanks bye
SweetBitter chapter 19 . 11/20/2003
Hey take your time! Though I'm eager for more updates I know how physco roommates can be... and school, and work... yeah well good luck!