Reviews for Cruel to Be Kind
darklover chapter 18 . 11/14/2003
I hope u post the next chapter soon!
darklover chapter 17 . 11/10/2003
Keep writing!
SweetBitter chapter 17 . 11/10/2003
Update again soon! this was a good chapter. I like how you portray Jesse. He is so cool lol.
courtney chapter 17 . 11/10/2003
wow this is really good. please update soon. tahnks bye
Louise chapter 9 . 11/2/2003
Sorry for reviewing again so soon but it just ocurred to me that I wish you had buffy living with her mother instead of her father. She could have been just as strict and fulfilled the same role in the movie. Im mainly saying this because I love Spike and Joyce scenes, they're so cute. She could have been the mother he never had. The story is still great anyway, keep up the good work.
Louise chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
I think it's great that you are writing, a lot of people like to have opinions without having ever tried to do something themselves. I'm just replying to the comments you made in your authors note about the angry review you recieved accusing you of "ripping off the movie". I think you're doing a great job, but maybe you could try to put something more of the sunnydale characters into the persnalities of the ones you are describing. Try to imagine how they would react to the situations in the movie. I think this would make it easier for me to picture Buffy and Spike in these roles whereas at the moment I'm having a hard time seperating them from Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles. I have noticed some original scenes and I think those are the best out of all you have written so far, so don't be discouraged when adding your own stuff to a story like this. any way I love reading fan fiction and yours is really enjoyable, thankyou.
SweetBitter chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
Update soon! I love this fic, and now you've made me want to reread 'tameing of the shrew'. lol well hope you continue! toodles
Chofita chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
Holly Molly

what's the song!
am8874 chapter 15 . 11/2/2003
great job! update soon
Chofita chapter 14 . 11/1/2003
My opinion is merely based in the fact that you should upload faster... thank you
darklover chapter 14 . 10/31/2003
Can't wait for that next chapter!
wolf116 chapter 14 . 10/31/2003
Damn there wasn't enough and I was really getting into it. I want and I need more.

Update soon.
wolf116 chapter 7 . 10/31/2003
Oh come on, people are always using rip offs of the show what is so wrong with using the one little line from a movie. Heck I rip off the show one heck of alot only because I really like the line I have used. Like this is neat from Halloween. I just love that line. So sue us right?

I like the story and think it is so totally hilarious. All the shite that Spike has done, god who wouldn't laugh? It freakin' cracked me up. The drill in the French book, totally would've loved for someone to do that to my history book when I was in school. The duck thing sounds like something Ozzy Osbourne would do, but it was great. Should I go on, or do you get the picture. Write what you want to. Who gives a darn about what other people say. Unless they are being truly, truly mean then just rip'em a new one.

Now I will go read the rest of the story, that is what is already up.
spike 'n oliver's babe chapter 14 . 10/31/2003
It's so beautiful! *sobs* Please, more soon! I'm addicted!
SweetBitter chapter 12 . 10/22/2003
eek!

more please.

lol thats all I gotta say...

toodles!